Struggling with staying focused

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bearmountain, Aug 2, 2010.

1. to do the "fire away like you're at war" optimally, dispense with the liability of conventional beds and instead opt for a massage table at cock height. Move the table till its flush with a structural wall.

Your heavy gym bag (with ultra soft top) should be used as a pillow for her head - heavy so she does not slide easily - bag placement is around the middle of the table, depending on her body length.

Then with feet solidly on the floor you'll have an auto 4:1 leverage with the coefficient of restitution working in your favor.

Proper balance is achieved by using your arms like rudders by holding her inner thighs just under the knees, thereby varying the angular velocity aka omega.

If you break the structural wall, expect a magnificent trading day soon.

report your profits back here.

#31     Aug 25, 2010
  2. So I have been using this technique ever since your post 10 days ago. I break my trading day in 13 segments, each lasting 25 minutes, followed by a 5 min break. I force myself at the start of each break period to get up and walk around the room, stretch etc.

Due to my trading style, I am not able to take a lunch break. this has allowed me to break my day in smaller segments. It has done wonders for my concentration and focus.

Thank you for sharing this Vienna.

#32     Aug 29, 2010