Strongly Recommend this film

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Mar 14, 2004.

1. I can understand how someone could feel that way, GG.

There are those that don't feel the same way about it. Like me.

If it were left at that, it would be fine.

The only time I would have a problem is if those that feel the way you do tried to turn animals into humans, granting them some "inalienable rights" against being slaughtered for food.

I didn't watch that film nitro "strongly recommended", but it sounds like it's about trying to ban mcdonald's to save some stupid, fat ass motherfuckers, from their own lack of discipline (can't be lack of knowledge, SURELY). Haven't these bleeding heart cocksuckers got anything better to do than keep trying to mold society into their high and mighty visions?

#31     Mar 14, 2004
  2. I'd rather a person were cut down than a tree.

#32     Mar 14, 2004
  3. Interesting point of view, rowie. Lotsa idiots in the world we could do without, no doubt about that. (Maybe I'm one? Nah :))

#33     Mar 14, 2004
  4. Sniff What I See

Sniff here sniff there,
    trees don't wear underwear.
    Water smells and shotgun cockleshells.

Sniff here sniff there.
    I sniff what I see in metropolitan air.
    Maple syrup with whole wheat pancakes.

Sniffing whilst donning sunglasses.
    Whilst rubbing protective plant extracted lotions on my nose.
    I shoot the trees, the animals, the oceans.

#34     Mar 14, 2004
  5. Turok

Turok

Me:
    >And the dude that got shot providing crack for person
    >"A" would have been shot providing crack the next day
    >for person "B" even if "A" hadn't bought it so the time of
    >death is only a day different.

>Hey, it's your logic.

Mav:
    >No, this isn't correct. You are making the assumption
    >that everyone that sells crack gets shot. LOL. Hardly
    >buddy. I have no idea what the numbers are but I would
    >guess it's less then 5% or maybe even less then 1%.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! That wasn't MY logic, that was YOURS!!!!! You LOL at your own logic...well join the crowd.

Here is the entire paragraph from your post...

>Bullshit. When you buy your crack, how many people died
    >to get that crack into this country. How many people got
    >shot shipping that crack into your city. How many people
    >went to prison trying to broker that crack into your
    >neighborhood. It is not self. Your need to get high probably
    >got one person killed, another shot, and another sent to
    >prison. How do you like them apples?

So in your earlier post you say...

"when you buy crack"....(snip) "probably got one person killed, another shot, and another sent to prison".

In the later post when challenged with your absurd logic you say...

>I have no idea what the numbers are but I would
    >guess it's less then 5% or maybe even less then 1%.

So, which is it..."probably" or "maybe even less than 1%"? Those two are quite incompatible (or do I need to explain to you that "probably" would be greater than 50%?)

Remember, I'm not into crack or into fishing or into vegetarianism or into giving a shit what you want to do. I'm was only pointing out that your logic was faulty and sure enough you agree that it is faulty only you accuse ME of providing the logic. Sorry Mav...it's not my logic at all -- it's directly from your posts.

>LMAO. Nice try, thats for coming out. Better luck
    >next time. LOL.

Yes, your logic joins your facts as really funny. How do YOU like them apples?

JB

#35     Mar 14, 2004
  6. Maverick is probably the most illogical atheist in the history of atheism. We need a photo for our book. You're still one of us though you silly fucker.

#36     Mar 14, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

No I'm afraid that is not correct. When I was talking about the crack dealer I never said every crack dealer gets shot or even most of them. I was simply saying that buying drugs has a consequence to other people. Your statement that that you are comparing fish getting eaten by other fish to all crack dealers getting shot is not the same thing although you claimed to be using my logic to come to that conclusion. GG statement was that buying crack was a self crime, in other words, it did not have any effect on anybody else. This is obviously not true. And I gave an example. Then like the moron you are, you say well if the crack dealer doesn't get shot by customer A today then he will be shot by customer B tomorrow. ?!@?!@!?@!@?@!?@! What is that? That is not my logic. Clearly fish are prey in the ocean to all larger fish and ultimately fish are eaten, they do not die of natural causes. Where as most drug dealers are not shot or killed. Some are, but not most. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. Are you sure you are not on crack right now? LOL. What a joke.

#37     Mar 14, 2004
  8. Turok

Turok

Mav:
    >When I was talking about the crack dealer I
    >never said every crack dealer gets shot or
    >even most of them. I was simply saying that
    >buying drugs has a consequence to other
    >people.

False, what you said was...

Mav:
    >Your need to get high probably got one person
    >killed, another shot, and another sent to
    >prison. How do you like them apples?

It's amusing that you try to deny that you wrote what you wrote.

JB

#38     Mar 14, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Turok let me walk you through this one more time. After GG wrote that buying a cheeseburger would cause some innocent animal to be killed. I then said I don't care what people eat, or what they smoke or if they shoot up through their toes. GG then came back and said, yeah, but buying drugs is a self crime i.e victimless crime where no one is getting hurt except the buyer. I then came back and said this is not true. There are many many people who are risking jail, risking getting shot or killed just for that person to get their crack. Clearly not a victimless crime.

I then added the analogy of a fish getting caught in the ocean minutes before a shark killed it asking GG what difference does it make if I catch the fish or if the shark eats the fish, its only a matter of time or in my example I used, minutes. Then, you Turok the moron jumps in and says well what difference does it make if the crack dealer sells crack to customer A or not. If customer A doesn't buy crack, tomorrow customer B will and he will shoot him.

This is where I am laughing at your logic because you are making the assumption that all crack dealers are shot or will eventually be shot. This is not true and therefore your argument is invalid. I can prove to you that most fish are eaten in the ocean. Fish do not die of natural causes. Comparing fish to crack dealers as having the same mortality rate is absurd! Your augment has no legs to stand on. Sorry.

#39     Mar 14, 2004

10. Really? They live forever?

#40     Mar 14, 2004