Strongly Recommend this film

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I want people to die.

I'll tell you what, before I respond to this statement, I'll let you amend it.

#11     Mar 14, 2004
  2. Maybe I should clarify this so that you perfectly understand me. I want god idiots to die.

#12     Mar 14, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, this thread is about MCD. I'll let you amend that statement one more time.

#13     Mar 14, 2004
  4. Firstly, I don't want to amend that sentence.

Secondly, I would love for all the god idiots to die and then be used as fertilizer or food.

Thirdly, yes the topic is MCD. I have managed to digress to eviromentally responsible death. Isn't it nice? MCD is one of the most violent institutions in the world. Must I explain why? Use that eenee weenie brain or yours.

#14     Mar 14, 2004
  5. who wants to eat cheeseburgers anyway, they have meat in them. not only is it gross, but an animal had to suffer and die for you.

nitro recommends that stupid film, i recommend this one:
    http://www.meetyourmeat.com/

#15     Mar 14, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Do you ever wonder why the mainstream calls the environmental nuts like you wackos? It's because of statements like that. This is precisely why no one takes the environmental cause seriously. When you start saying you are hoping that people die, well, that just kills your cause. Good luck, you probably just lost a few greenies on your side today.

#16     Mar 14, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Who wants to shoot up between their toes? A lot of people do. I say go for it!

#17     Mar 14, 2004
  8. that is self, though. when you eat meat, you support the bad treatment and slaughter of animals that probably don't want it to happen to them.

apples and oranges (speaking of which, eat these instead).

#18     Mar 14, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bullshit. When you buy your crack, how many people died to get that crack into this country. How many people got shot shipping that crack into your city. How many people went to prison trying to broker that crack into your neighborhood. It is not self. Your need to get high probably got one person killed, another shot, and another sent to prison. How do you like them apples?

#19     Mar 14, 2004
  10. first of all, i don't buy crack. second, if i wanted to, it shouldn't be illegal, so there wouldn't be all the destruction that goes on today to get it.

so, in summary, if drugs were legal, no one would need to be harmed in the process. the "war on drugs" is the real problem and will never be won. eating meat is never just a self issue.

#20     Mar 14, 2004