Strong stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by cybercash28, Sep 14, 2009.

1. DNDN: rumor saying DNDN will be acquired for $40/share. Up more AH. This one makes sense to me.

#31     Sep 14, 2009
  2. is this "day trading " or longer term?

WYNN, PWRD, CLNE

these will make you money in the weeks/months ahead.

#32     Sep 15, 2009
  3. That was one hell of a spike in Zoom... but unless you are day trading there's no way to position trade these.

I do not like low priced stocks. Stick to $30+ ones.

#33     Sep 15, 2009
  4. Thank you for posting these picks.

To anyone posting picks in this forum, keep in mind that the goal is to find stocks that are either about to move or early on in the move. Early enough that we can capture at least a 15% gain within say a 5-10 day period.

No one likes waiting a few weeks for a stock to move and certainly know wants to come through the door late;)

Keep posting them up and we'll sort them out...

#34     Sep 15, 2009
  5. says who? This is your method...maybe I want to make more? Why do I have to trade your way?

------------------------------------------------
    To anyone posting picks in this forum, keep in mind that the goal is to find stocks that are either about to move or early on in the move. Early enough that we can capture at least a 15% gain within say a 5-10 day period.

#35     Sep 15, 2009
  6. Bidu has trended beautfifully over the past 6 months.....Wish I'd have caught it

#36     Sep 15, 2009
  7. BAC is still managing to hold onto key support area at $17

The stock however needs more volume to push it forward.

Retail Sales have also rose faster than expected today.

The number you want to look for when trading BAC is the housing starts number being released Thursday.

#37     Sep 15, 2009
  8. unemployment claims are also coming Thursday so keep your eyes on BAC

Weekly mortgage applications are coming out tomorrow as well.

BAC might be a great swing trade in these coming days and for you scalpers their are some opportunities to make money off of BAC, even now.

#38     Sep 15, 2009
  9. X broke out.

#39     Sep 15, 2009
  10. LVS continues to be the winner.

#40     Sep 15, 2009