--> Strong Bullish Note on THQI

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by miguel007, Nov 8, 2010.

1. THQI had a nice surge a few weeks ago and has been consolidating that move since then. The stock continues to look like a possible breakout on the daily chart, which is why I'm still following the stock. THQI attempted to push higher today, but still unable to make a clear break above $4.22 so far. The bias is neutral in nearest term. A break above $4.22 could trigger further upside recovery testing 4.39. Volume is starting to pick up and there could be a decent short squeeze if it clears the October high. Looking at the technical chart, momentum oscillators like the MACD and RSI are in their positive zone and moving up while continuing with their buy signals. The Directional Indicators are also in Buy mode as the +DI is above the –DI and ADX has increased to 22 from 20, which is positive for the stock indicating the trend is gaining in strength. Also the Stochastic Oscillator is now giving a Buy signal as %K moves over %D. The Money Flow Index indicator is moving higher and is at 63 which shows that money is flowing into the stock. THQI is a good example where bulls may be about to overrun bears. I am bullish on this stock in the short / medium term. In addition, I'm also considering the fact that insiders have been buying thousands of shares.

Full Article : http://ac-investor.blogspot.com/2010/11/4-stocks-to-keep-on-your-radar-screen.html

2. Ready to fly...

• sc.jpg
      File size:
      108.7 KB
      Views: