STRIP STOCKS SOARING - PTT and RICK

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by midlifeguy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Moving on up nicely today. I think they are starting to see some interest. You have to realize that these companies are in the infancy of a boom.

2. Ok, I'll bite.

What's going to cause the boom (chicka-boom)?

:D

3. This is the first time in history that they are actually creating a brand name in this industry. They are basically creating a franchise. Since their particular locations are upscale and non-sleazy, they attract businessmen with deep pockets that want to take clients out to secure a business deal. Studies show that business deals are more likely to get done in venues such as these. RICK ,for example, has the first African American chain started. The potential here is absolutely astounding. The employees pay the company to work there. The cash flow is insane. RICK recently was moved up to NASDAQ and should find some instl. buyers.
    Anyways, research these. You will be enticed.

4. I owned RICK a few years ago when it showed up on a value screen.

Usually don't think of stripper companies as value stocks. But there it was.

5. ......the infancy of a boom OR the culmination of a climax? RICK may "feel" bullish because it's approaching it's former long-term high. Theme-related stocks do well in a bull market but get trashed in a bear market. It would be neat if every town had one of those locations, just like a Starbucks.

6. Once the climax is over the stock will definitely collapse.

:D

Now stop it.

7. If you can't get turned on by these companies, then you need help!

8. zdreg

zdreg

"RICK ,for example, has the first African American chain started.

"The employees pay the company to work there

please explain the meaning of these sentences.

thinking about a couple of boobs in your face should not affect your ability to write.:)

9. Joab

Joab

OP,

You've posted several posts in here on these companies and we ALL know you've got a vested interest (good for you) but none of us care so stop using this board to hype your positions.

It's called SPAMMING and I have flagged you to the mods.

If your going to make specific calls then go for it BUT to just repeatedly start post after post on this subject is not welcome.

10. zdreg

zdreg

when you have boobs in your face your judgement is impaired. give the guy a little room for artistic expression.

anyone care to answer my questions?

"RICK ,for example, has the first African American chain started.

"The employees pay the company to work there"

please explain the meaning of these sentences.

#10     Aug 27, 2007