Stress Test Leak: BAC Needs $34 Billion In Capital

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MrDODGE, May 5, 2009.

1. Our highest officals are gameing the markets. The insiders are tipped off and this is how they are making money in the markets.

It's all rigged beyond reality.

#51     May 6, 2009
  2. Good call fool.

#52     May 6, 2009
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

well here in America we dance to a different tune....up 6% @ 11.40 ...:D

#53     May 6, 2009
  4. Just a ploy to let the insiders buy cheap in pre market. Then Timmy lets the good new fly.

#54     May 6, 2009
  5. Any of you perpetual Bear Market End-of-World-Types ever consider that there are a whoooooole bunch of market dynamics that you just don't understand?

#55     May 6, 2009
  6. I wouldn't touch this market now with your dick.

It's a matter of time, growing shorter, before this bullshit falls in on itself, like a house of cards.

Ahhh, house of cards...so cozy.

#56     May 6, 2009
  7. Funny you mention that. Had you touched it with my dick you'd be up a ton this year and then perhaps you wouldn't be so angry and blinded by your RE loses. And then you could take the rest of the year off. Like Me...(and my dick)

:D

Of course had I lent you my dick. You....know you would have probably run it into the ground. My dick doesn't appreciate that. He likes profits. You appear not to be able to provide that for my dick.

#57     May 6, 2009
  8. When you dip your wick to long, you're likely to get a nasty STD.

Of course, you're about to tell me that you sold before the crash, and went back all in at the March low this year, right?

Nah, you won't lie.

Since you're in such a bravado mood, what are your real gains over the last 18 months?

#58     May 6, 2009
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

they leak out some negative stress test info ( I wonder who leaked it, wink wink ) and BAC and market are higher...man these cats are good at what they do that's for shizzle....don't fight it, embrace it...

#59     May 6, 2009
  10. What asset class?

#60     May 6, 2009