Stress free Trading Times for S&P 500, Monday -Friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jun 1, 2003.

1. 9:35 was a correct TT but hard to get in after strong opening.
    10:45 was a correct TT, confirmed within 15 min.
    Walter

#31     Jun 6, 2003
  2. No more posts?!!!! I think I'll just slit my wrists and get it over with.

#32     Jun 6, 2003
  3. Thanks for watching . Sorry i could not make TT method more simple so even you could comprehend it .
    As far as that wrist idea of yours, all I can say "FINALLY !!"
    Walter

#33     Jun 6, 2003
  4. 13:30est TT was correct and confirmed by CCI and MA within minutes. I would not get too bullish on Friday afternoon like this.
    Walter

#34     Jun 6, 2003
  5. 14:15 was correct TT, look at the charts for a details.
    This week total is: 12correct TT confirmed
    5correct with no confirmation

4weeks total is: 41correct TT confirmed
    12correct TT with no confirmation
    2 losing TT were reported
    As you can see, by using very simple confirmation method with combination with Trading Times can increase % of correct signals and reduce dramatically % of losing signals.
    All of this is hypothetical only of course . I will , with help of others try to develop best confirmation method possible to serve as a trigger for Trading Times setup and when completed I will trade it with a real trading account.
    It was fun and results were better then I was expecting them to be.
    Thanks to all who were helping me to get this little project completed.
    Walter

#35     Jun 6, 2003
  6. VOLUME

VOLUME

This is your exact quote in an earlier post..."YOU MAY CONSIDER TO ASK SOMEONE WITH A TRADING EXPERIENCE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR A TRADE TO DEVELOP FROM A SETUP TO A TRIGGER. YOU MAY BE ASTONISHED THAT IT ACTUALLY MIGHT TAKE HOUR OR MORE FOR AN INTRADAY TRADING."

Then by that rational, you could post any three or four "trading times" in any given day and you would be able to say you were right on at least 90% of them. Your "method" is a sham...I just hope no one is dumb enough to get suckered into your eventual pitch for money (after all, that's obviously where you are going with this...right?).

Volume

#36     Jun 6, 2003
  7. The only one that expressed a sincere interest in paying for this wonder of wonders was minimi.

#37     Jun 6, 2003
    #38     Jun 6, 2003
  9. Thanks for trying to join Trading Times group but I have to reject you because you were using fake handle.
    Welcome to the ignore list.

#39     Jun 7, 2003

10. I was actually trying to join the Boots and Leather Club, but accidently pressed the wrong link.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

#40     Jun 8, 2003