Stress free Trading Times for S&P 500, Monday -Friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Trading Times for Wednesday are : 10:20, 10:50, 11:20 and 13:55 est . One extra weak TT is at 12:15est . One never knows...
    In yahoo group I might do TT and as we go during a day I will see if adjustments made after opening will improve things or not.
    Thanks,
    Walter

#11     Jun 3, 2003
  2. Walter,

Just wanted to make sure I understand something as it relates to Trading Times.

Did you say that a trade should be taken AFTER the call Time ?Should a CCI divergence or MA crossover that takes place before the Time be disregarded as they relate to TT's ?

Thanks.

#12     Jun 3, 2003
  3. Has anyone just tried throwing a dart(s) at a clock at say 8:30 am , then trading at those times landed upon? Only if the TL breaks or the CCI diverges from the lsma.

Very little stress, (but make sure no one is standing in front of the dart board, lawsuits can be costly).

There is nothing random, just impossible to predict. - A. Einglass

#13     Jun 3, 2003

4. walther is doing something similar it seems. and see carokann (?) :-/

#14     Jun 3, 2003
    #15     Jun 3, 2003
  6. Long Shot and stock 777,
    thanks for your sincere interest, , If you have noticed ( you would have to have charting service to be able to see that ) TT posted yesterday made daily low and high today.
    Walter

#16     Jun 3, 2003
  7. Now I know why I can't make the real money. My lousy service shows, just for example, today's high at 11:53 (973.25). And you called for 11:25.

That's a almost half hour difference, so I have to assume that the atomic clock used by my service needs to be reset. Not to mention the floor traders that also seem out of sync with the cosmos, as defined by 'the method'.

[​IMG]

Now, it's just a question of what small Island I'll be purchasing now that I'm In Sync.

#17     Jun 3, 2003
    #18     Jun 4, 2003
  9. Any insight as to the basis to the time calls? Reason I ask is because Al Larson called 11:50 the day before for a tide turn but his methods are based on pure science, is yours? Just trying to get an understanding of how you base the times on, that's all.

#19     Jun 4, 2003
  10. My method is based on geometric and math formulas calculating relationship of existing price movements and projecting most probable Trading Times into the future ( usually I do just next day ) Trading Times method purpose is to find high probability profitable trades . I am not shooting for a bottoms or tops, just for profitable entries . If you are a daytrader, you can use Trading Times as an additional filter to increase win% of your existing method . My method works on all time frames though.
    Thanks,
    Walter

#20     Jun 4, 2003