Street Smarts By Laurence Connors For Sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sterling, Feb 3, 2006.

1. HI ALL

I HAVE THE BOOK STREET SMARTS BY LAURENCE CONNORS AND LINDA RASCHKE FOR SALE. I HAVE IT LISTED AT YAHOO AUCTIONS. THE ITEM NUMBER IS 96441535 ITS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. YAHOO GUARANTEES PURCHASES FOR UP TO 200.

I HAVE A PICTURE OF IT POSTED SO CHECK IT OUT.

:eek:

2. hmm

3. Hmmm2

4. http://product.half.ebay.com/Street-Smarts_W0QQitemZ12584681314QQtgZvidetailsQQprZ48866733

This is the least expensive I could find it so far. I wasn't really looking, till I saw your ad and it reminded me to check again. Although I've wanted to check the book out for a few years, just couldn't ever part with the $$ asked for retail or some of the other prices I've seen.

If you really want to sell it and don't have any luck, feel free to PM me. I'll make you what I consider a reasonable offer, and we can go from there.

Good Day to Ya!

Kelly

5. Glass

This book would be way over your head. I think u would be more comfortable reading books by Dr.Suess and A.A Milner. By the way, George Bush has a better chance at getting Osam Bin Laden than u have getting any contact from me!!

and a Good day to you THREADCRAPPER!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p

7. Surfer,

Doing very well, Thank You! How are you and the family doing? I'll bet your sons are growing quite quickly. Are you able to keep up with them?

Take Care and Good Trading to You!

Kelly

8. newfool

newfool

holy moly! what an attitude!
    chillout dude!