strategy to trade future.

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by charle, May 12, 2006.

1. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

hey charle ... EUR a little agressive to the upside at the moment... do you believe it still comes down?

#41     May 30, 2006
  2. On my believe Euro will come down or stay on the position at the start of Euro mkt and later still go on , and may come down as you think in late morning of NY mkt after many trader already take their profit.

#42     May 30, 2006
  3. typical ET dope

#43     May 30, 2006
  4. Interesting! Don't think we know each other, so I suggest putting aside the insults and being constructive. It's an opinion, take it or leave it. Thanks.

Cariocas

#44     May 30, 2006
  5. Caution:

• 99.jpg
      File size:
      20.1 KB
      Views:
    #45     May 30, 2006
  6. Result on caution.

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      21.9 KB
      Views:
    #46     May 30, 2006
  7. Euro continue to gain strength till tmrrw,

#47     May 30, 2006
  8. Man.

You are something else! Great Work!!!

#48     May 30, 2006
  9. vedanta

vedanta

Hi Charle

Where is your strategy ? Are you going to post it here or on your website ?

#49     May 30, 2006
  10. john99

john99

There is no strategy without exits.

What was the reason for the short call this morning?

Considering with the dow futures being down 50 pts at 5:50am, and also you may have noticed a bearish haramani setup on the dow chart.

If you want to make something of your blog you should present a strategy based off why you buy or sell. Saying, buy here, is not a strategy, and then saying max pip XX doesn't mean
    anything also.

You may be using an indicator, chart patterns, news, or analysis of the world markets, which are all good ways to determine the direction.

I recommend better charts and posting your stops and exits, and stating a strategy, whatever it may be. We all want to become better traders and to learn more.

I don't consider any of your trades valid without a stated exit. Also, trade setups for entry are never stated, please give a reason for entering besides saying the market looks good.
    I think if you do these things, you may provide some validity to your trades.

#50     May 30, 2006