Strategy Runner

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by cohvi, Apr 15, 2006.

1. cohvi

cohvi

Thanx a lot Markus.
    Your detailed answer was very helpful.

#11     Apr 19, 2006
  2. jsut started using stragegy runner threw global and it seems good. globals customer service is excellent. the only thing that scares me is the ystem is down 2 hrs plus after the close for maintaince. speed seems adaquate

#12     Apr 19, 2006
  3. Rachael
    i have a standard SR
    Will i get it upgraded - ?
    I have to say the customer service is excellent : ) w GF

#13     Apr 19, 2006
  4. Good analysis a few posts ago,

From what I've seen using SR with Global, and what many system guys apparently do is develop systems in Tradestation, and then use TPAK to take on the buy/sell signals from TS and execute them in SR...works pretty good.
    In terms of systems, learn TS and program all your systems there, its the standard for systems developing...at least for anyone normal and not some computer science/mathematics doctorate...checkout MATLAB if you want to go there.

So yeah...for systems you can chose from probably over a thousand developers and systems nowadays...to automatically trade in your SR, or you can write your own.

One more thing, if you like your system, you can pay SR themselves to program it for you, and they I think then host it on their own servers, and you can sell it or use it on other SR platforms....give it to your friends and family or even sell it.

Goodluck, I learned a lot of this talking to the systems guy at Global, Aaron Capps...they seem pretty helpful over there so try them for some free help.

Goodluck in the eternal quest for systems that make money

#14     Apr 19, 2006
  5. cohvi

cohvi

Thanx.

#15     Apr 21, 2006
  6. RachelM

RachelM Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Hello Ksonsinc,

If you have the standard SR, and you want to upgrade to Pro, just send your broker an email stating your account number and that you wish to change to SR Pro.

Thanks!

#16     Apr 21, 2006
  7. RachelM

Yes, the standard version will guide you through the update once the upgrades are completed.

Thanks for the compliment as well! We are glad to know you are satisfied with our services.

#17     Apr 21, 2006
  8. katesdp

katesdp

The "SR Paper" version is already updated.

#18     Apr 21, 2006
  9. RachelM

The SR Paper version has not automatically updated yet.

However, you can request a demo (beta version) which has the trade from the chart feature.

Thanks!

#19     Apr 21, 2006
  10. SarahG

SarahG

Besides the trade from the chart feature, what else is updated and new in strategy runner version 3? The lite version.

#20     May 30, 2006