strategy or tips

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by biglivetrade, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Nobert

Nobert

I changed 8 of those, in 3 years.
    But for the very first beginning - one should learn - what not to do.
    Just find out all of the trading/investing horror stories , of unlimited loses, find out how and which products they were using, to put themselves in those situations.
    That will place you ahead of most starters.

#41     Jun 30, 2020
  2. you need to make your own strategy. you can do the demo trading first to build up your strategy and can learn more.

#42     Oct 23, 2020
  3. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

While trading on a demo account, you can understand where you need to make adjustments to your strategy so that there are no errors on the real account

#43     Nov 10, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  4. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

How you can develop your strategies, then your trading will be effective

#44     Nov 18, 2020
  5. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

Develop your strategy both carefully and thoroughly, and then you will get a good enough result.

#45     Nov 23, 2020
  6. Make use of the Heikin Ashi chart for better analysis. I found much better results on my trades with the same brokers (FP Markets and Fxview) after I started using them rather than the traditional candlesticks. Retracements, false signals are cut off because of the lower market speed. It is so much easier to analyse the price movements this way.

#46     Dec 1, 2020
  7. Burigelv

Burigelv

Develop a strategy taking into account your knowledge and your understanding, and then it will bring a significant result, and do not forget to make adjustments and watch how it works.

#47     Dec 3, 2020
  8. Diego23

Diego23

The best trading strategy for a beginner, in my opinion, would be the Forex breakout strategy. It is also one of the common strategy used by many traders.

It involves finding the key price level of a price you are expecting to break through and then deciding to buy or sell at that price to take advantage.

#48     Feb 26, 2021
  9. kroxobor

kroxobor

Trade with short-stop and use common sense when you pick some public systems for testing or you gonna waste a lot of time, trying useless cr@p

#49     Feb 28, 2021
  10. thursday

thursday

How would a beginner expect that there will be a breakthrough?
    Plus there is always a chance of false breakout

#50     Mar 1, 2021