Stranger Danger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Jul 12, 2013.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

In other words, it's OK to murder an innocent kid as a method of crime prevention.

Wow.

I've been giving you far too much benefit of doubt, you are obviously a sociopath.

Welcome to my ignore list.

#21     Jul 12, 2013
  2. jem

jem

come on... lets cut the pc bullshit.

every one in law enforcement gets suspicious when a black guy with a hoodie is walking around at night in a residential area.

they think the same thing to some degree when they see a white guy with a hoodie in a nice neighborhood. As a cop told me they cruise for dirt balls. Dirt ball is relative.

So you think a guy on neighborhood watch is going to display a higher sense of pc morals than a cop...

what a farce.

The real issue here is that black or white... self defense is a very big hurdle for the prosecution to get over. Especially if the shooter has a broken nose.

How the hell could the presence of a broken nose and bloodied head not be enough evidence to block the prosecutions case?

If a guy can show he was being beaten so he shot him.
    Absent witnesses or proof of a plan to the contrary... the defendant should walk every time.

#22     Jul 12, 2013
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yes let's cut the bullshit, which has nothing to do with PC.

Why didn't Zimmerman stay in his vehicle, as was neighborhood WATCH protocol and as he was directly instructed by the 911 operator?

Why was he carrying, in violation of neighborhood WATCH protocol?

Why the ridiculous lie about not knowing where he was, in his own community with only three streets where he lived for years AND was the neighborhood WATCH coordinator?

Why the lie about Trayvon jumping out from nonexistent bushes?

The biggest bullshit here is coming from Zimmerman and shyster lawyers.

#23     Jul 12, 2013
  4. jem

jem

even granting all your facts... some of which I think may be correct. but also know trayvon was a dirtball. He could have been innocent this time... but this happens to dirtballs more than non dirtballs.

I got rousted by cops when I had a surf board in my hand. would not have happend if I was wearing my D.A. suit and had my file in my hand. (true story I was working for a D.A. in riverside while living in p.b. and these cops rousted me and called my girlfriend the foulest names to try and provoke me.)

zimmerman had a broken nose... and a bloody head.

Making it very hard for the prosecution to show it was not self defense.

Our constitution set the tone that its better to let guilty men walk then send innocent ones to jail... so the burden for a prosecutor is quite high.... thank the founders and Creator for that.

Zimmerman might become a guilty man who walks...
    Many people who have engaged in homicide have walked before on self defense.

When I hear of self defenses shootings I wonder if 25% to half of them are legit. But I am still happy that the constitutions protects me if I ever have to defend my family.

#24     Jul 12, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where do you live, Idiotville?

#25     Jul 12, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

How is someone committing a crime, innocent?

#26     Jul 12, 2013
  7. fhl

fhl

If he's guilty of getting out of his truck, lying about a bush, etc., etc., then why didn't they charge him with any of those things?

No, they charged him with murder when there was an eyewitness who saw the kid on top of zimmerman beating his head into the pavement.

The prosecutors and the poster of this thread are dirtbags.

And here we go again with these hypocrites pretending to care about racism. They're nothing but lying sacks of shit.

They elected barry who talked about the wrongdoings of the"typical white person"

They elected a vice president that said how happy he was the democratic party "finally found a black man who is clean and articulate".

They elected their very top legislator who marveled that barry "didn't talk with a negro dialect, unless he wants to".

The left is chock full of nothing but hypocrites.

I think this one is even more hypocritical than free thinker.

#27     Jul 12, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 5

#28     Jul 12, 2013
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

You must be retarded. Getting out of his truck wasn't a crime, it was just extremely stupid. And Zimmerman never took the stand ergo he did not commit perjury. But we do have his taped police interview and a very extensive interview he gave to Sean Hannity.

Zimmerman likes to talk, so it wasn't shyness that kept him from taking the stand on his own behalf, it was the knowledge that he'd be sliced, diced and served up well-done by cross examination over his web of lies.
    There were witnesses saying Zimmerman and Martin were facing each other upright.

We have only Zimmerman's word that Martin threw the first punch and Zimmerman is a proven liar, based on his prior statements.

You are a dirtball and an ignorant fuckwit. Go live in my ignore list, asswipe.

#29     Jul 12, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

GREAT post! Common sense is such a breath of fresh air to breathe.

#30     Jul 13, 2013