Stranger Danger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Jul 12, 2013.

1. It is the same simple-minded equation that does through the minds of most ET righties.

Black + Stranger = Danger

Walking While Black, walking while wearing a hoodie, walking while unidentified.
    ---------------------

lmao....:D

Read the news... you can find cops of any race who won't get out of a patrol car in the hood.

Ya know if the cops are too "PC" to stop a black man in the hood, they won't think twice about stopping a white person in the hood.

#11     Jul 12, 2013
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Bullshit. I see tattooed skinheads all the time.

Besides, his statement wasn't about percentages. It was an absolute statement: "I see White, I feel relief". Like I said, he is a fool.

#12     Jul 12, 2013
  3. I see bald guys with tattoos every once in a while. I'm assuming not every guy with a tat and male pattern baldness is a skinhead.

Where do you live, Germany?

#13     Jul 12, 2013
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

This murder didn't happen "in the hood"' and no cops were present.

Zimmerman saw a black kid he didn't recognize and all of his alarm bells went off. This happened despite the facts that this isn't a gated community, there is no doorman who has to approve entry, there is no sign-in or sign-out sheet, there are Black legal residents in the community, no resident has to get prior approval from the neighborhood watch before having relatives and friends over as guests.

All Zimmerman saw was Black+stranger+hoodie and his IMMEDIATE reaction was "this person has no legitimate right to be here, ergo he MUST be up to no go.".

"It's Rambo time. Time to get all Punisher on this fool!". :mad:

#14     Jul 12, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL. Zimmerman told the dispatcher that he wasn't sure of the race of the hooded guy walking around the neighborhood.

All I can say is that I hope the rioters and looters are dealt with forcibly because they will be the real lawbreakers.

#15     Jul 12, 2013
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Where do you live, Idiotville?

I didn't make any statements about what the skinheads looked like, that's just you jumping to conclusions. Yes, I know the difference between a skinhead and an ordinary bald guy with a tattoo. I'm guessing Jackson does as well. And if a glowering White guy with long hair and outlaw biker colors was walking behind him, I'm betting he wouldn't feel much relief in that situation either.

#16     Jul 12, 2013
  7. Prior to this Trayvon incident there were break in by black males, my question is this: Have these break ins stopped? Don't hear much about a black youth problem in Zimms neighborhood. He must have done something right, ya think?

#17     Jul 12, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sigh... You're obviously biased to the liberal side.

George saw a person standing around in the rain acting suspicious. His job as night watchman is to protect the neighborhood. Yes, that means getting out of his truck and asking the person wondering aimlessly around as it rains, what he's up to.

My theory is travon may have been waiting around on someone to sell him some weed. Why else does a person wonder around aimlessly at night in the pouring rain?

The facts are, trayvon attacked George for asking him what he's up. The attack was violent enough to warrant using the firearm to stop it. It is sad that a 17 year old died as a result, but the kid went too far in the beating, and paid the ultimate price for it.

#18     Jul 12, 2013
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's obvious that you're biased to accept Zimmerman's account as gospel. He's been caught in more than one lie. An innocent person doesn't have to lie, and almost never does, and certainly doesn't lie to the extent Zimmerman has been lying.

Oh yeah, innocent defendants almost always take the stand to tell the jury directly their side of the story. They're innocent and the truth is on their side. People who don't testify on their own behalf are almost always guilty.

#19     Jul 12, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Innocent defendants almost always take the stand? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You'd be a law school professor's worst nightmare.

#20     Jul 12, 2013