Stranger Danger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Jul 12, 2013.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Here's the simple-minded equation that want through the mind of George Zimmerman the night he murdered Trayvon Martin, and based on his trial demeanor, it still goes through his mind today. It is the same simple-minded equation that does through the minds of most ET righties.

Black + Stranger = Danger

Walking While Black, walking while wearing a hoodie, walking while unidentified. All these "crimes" add up to the death penalty for far too many simple-minded bigots in this country.

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Really???? He's the fucking night watchman as cops in Sanford are already dealing with other empowered out of control niggers, and don't have the time to be in every neighborhood to "prevent" crimes. Are you for real?

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Of course I'm for real, but given your attitude towards Black people, there's certainly no point in trying to reason with you.

4. maxpi

maxpi

LOL, Kut is threatening to be reasonable!

I kind of like the Zimm, he's sticking up for his neighborhood, some racist guy didn't want to give an account for his presence, thought he could beat on a smaller guy and got killed for it.. The whole story is a yawner except for the way the left is showing off how they can crucify a little "white" guy if they want to. He's not all that white but CNN went out of their way and called him a "white hispanic" or something like that today.

Everything coming out of the left is a psyop really.

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Black people are good to go. "The other kind" of black people are not..

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're an idiot.

7. "“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
    - Jesse Jackson

Even a race baiting shyster knows that your equation is correct.

8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Jackson is a fool. If he turned around and saw a tattooed skinhead, I bet he wouldn't feel a scintilla of relief.

9. Finally something everyone can agree on.

10. But tattooed skinheads are very rare, while black hoodlums are a dime a dozen.

#10     Jul 12, 2013