Strange question for traders at home

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kastro_316, Apr 13, 2006.

1. 1. Wake up at 7 am cst.

2. Eat a bowl of cereal or some fruit, and have a glass of orange juice.

3. Shower.

4. Throw on some jeans and a button up shirt. I've found that if I wear anything more casual, my attitude and attention span tend to mirror the casualness of my attire.

4. Arrive at office around 7:45 or so.

5. Boot computers and scan charts.

6. Write down my goals for the day, and my plan my trades.

7. 8:30 cst markets open.

8. Trade until 10:30/11:00 or so.

9. Have some lunch, surf the web, and review morning trades.

10. If I've met my goals after the morning session is over, I'll leave. IF not, I'll trade from 12:45 to 2:30.

11. Head out for a nice 5 mile run at 3:15, and lift some weights thereafter.

12. Dinner and evening activity until 11 or so, when it's off to bed.

#61     Apr 14, 2006
  2. Wake up -> Trade -> Sleep, then repeat :)

#62     Apr 14, 2006
  3. zdreg

zdreg

i guess the old saying is true. 10 per cent of the guys sleep with 90 per cent of the women. you made it easier by not even bothering.:)

it is quite interesting how a new thread can just strike a cord and generate immense interest.

#63     Apr 14, 2006
  4. Your neighbors must love you. You let your spoiled brat kids party till '2 am every night then they come home and wake up the whole neighborhood of people who have to work for a living. Let me guess, you probably have a couple fo dogs who crap on the neighbors yard and bark all night.

Do your kids a favor and teach them some discipline and respect for others.

#64     Apr 15, 2006
  5. What are you reading?
    Where do you see his kids are disturbing the neighborhood in his posts?

#65     Apr 15, 2006
  6. I masturbate thrice before the opening. It certainly keeps me wide awake, and, as long as I'm at my trading station, it lubricates the fan on my computer.

#66     Apr 15, 2006
  7. romik

romik

Ohh maaaaaan, is your sense of humour proprietary?

#67     Apr 15, 2006
  8. mtwokay

mtwokay

AAAintheBeltway,

Since this is Easter weekend, I’ll go easy on you in my response, and keep it short.

First of all, FVK OFF!

You know nothing about me or my kids, who by the way are 18+, and then make absurd assumptions about their behavior, my neighbors or anything else about my family. I’m amazed that God lets scum like you walk the face of this earth. There always has to be an a$$hole in every crowd, and you’re it.

Nothing you said comes remotely close to the information I provided but scum like you just have to go around fvking everything up to satisfy some perverted need to sh!t on someone. May God help you!

Did I say they were partying till 1 or 2am? Did you consider they may be getting off work between 11 and midnight, and sometimes even later, you fvking a$$hole, sh!t for brains? Of course not! You’re too busy trying to sh!it on someone.

You obviously don’t have 18+ year olds living with you because if you did you don’t make them go to bed by 10pm, fvking sh!t for brains.

Do YOURSELF a favor and ask God for forgiveness for the way you treat other people you know nothing about. And I’ll pray for you.

#68     Apr 15, 2006