Straight up tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EqtTrdr, Jun 12, 2003.

1. According to my machine, we missed the mark on the 13th. But, hey, most of you have it right....let's respond to the market, never try to get opinionated....it can be devastating.

I'm not even being negative about the original poster, not at all....he just fell for the trap that so many fall for....to put too much faith in "stuff" (charts, fib's, etc.). Anything can be right sometimes, but traders need to respond rather than predict (for the most part).

Heck, what is a "swing trader" anyway? Just a "day trader" who is waiting for the stock to "schwing" back the right direction......(small joke).

Don

#41     Jun 17, 2003
  2. ============================

Actually the probabilities might favor a sellof , today,Redhawk;
    ,QQQ,CSCO,SPY are gapped up premarket.

Like the way a redhawk or a turtle watch a lot before attacking thier food.:cool:

As shallow as the pullback off was in DIA,SPY QQQ, CSCO friday;
    and shallow pullback this premarket;
    probably not sell CSCO swing long. Medium term + long term trend is still up.

#42     Jul 7, 2003
  3. ===============
    Hey Don Bright trading

Dont have to wait too long ;
    SPY,CSCO,QQQ, DIA are ALL up from fri swing close.

They gapped up premarket & it looks long and strong now;
    however we will watch out for a sell off,baby.:cool: :)

#43     Jul 7, 2003

4. What a market$$$
    ka chingo$$$

Its okay, dont listen to me, keep shorting and making me more money.

Just ordered my g/f a nice custom Presidential Rolex and having 12 , .32 D/IF RB 8*'s diamonds mounted in the face.

My g/f and I would personally like to thank all you shorts and non-believers out there. Keep up the good work!!

do a search, I warned you over and over we are going up till re-election complete, then we crash. Not until then!!

Never too late to buy, get on board--- choo choo!! :D

#44     Jul 7, 2003
  5. ktm

ktm

He's back...now claiming to be buying things that will later be repo'd.

Nice indicator. Time to short.

Too funny.

#45     Jul 7, 2003

6. same quote 2 months ago, then last month, then now...

keep shorting, have to be right sometime

#46     Jul 7, 2003
  7. ktm

ktm

Actually, that quote was from March of 2000.

#47     Jul 7, 2003
  8. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

AS IT TURNED OUT THE 13th WAS A DOWN DAY - THAT'S WHY I MUCH PREFER TO TRADE "IN THE MOMENT" AND NEVER PREDICT ANYTHING BEYOND THE NEXT FEW S&P POINTS.

#48     Jul 7, 2003
  9. Camaguey

Camaguey

OK, so everyone IS in agreement that this is all gonna crash sooner or later.

But you're foolish to jump the gun on it - wait to the new mini-bubble to grow and then pop (just like April 2000). Ride it up and cash in, or sit on the sidelines and cry, whatever - but don't lose money shorting a technically strong market.

The higher it climbs, the harder it'll fall.

#49     Jul 7, 2003
  10. I agree - Trade what you see, not what you think. Prejudging where the market is going to go is little more than betting and usually fatal. (where the account is concerned) :)

Natalie

#50     Jul 7, 2003