Straight UP PABST ASS.....HOW come canadian intelligence were able to catch the terri

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jun 5, 2006.

1. rearden metal. Just want to ask you. What do you think of my question? How come canadian intelligence was able to catch the entire terriost cell without resorting to the unamerican, unconstitutional, and illegal tatcis that your cia and fbi has resorted. In 4 years, all you have done is catch chatter, nothing else. You know there are cells out in your country, but none has been caught. Dont you think its time for your intelligence community and government to rethink their strategies.

#21     Jun 6, 2006
  2. Ricter

Ricter

It may be the fact today, but with history as my guide I will say that it probably will not be the fact tomorrow. Humans err, on both sides of the border.

Oh, and I'm a citizen of both countries, so fuck off with the "you" and "yours" shit.

#22     Jun 6, 2006
  3. Dude, if you think the CSIC/RCMP and the CIA/FBI aren't working hand-in-fist, and are not in fact one and the same, you are too naive to live on this planet.

Look up ECHELON.

Canada is a cool place but you need to get over this misguided notion that Canada is any less intrusive into its citizens personal info than is the U.S.

Get over it.

(Not RM of course)

#23     Jun 6, 2006