Straight UP PABST ASS.....HOW come canadian intelligence were able to catch the terri

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jun 5, 2006.

1. oh ok I know where you went wrong now. The guy was referring to the FBI capturing terriosts in 2005. But this was a CSIS investigation that was ongoing for over 2 years. It was tipped off by canadian internet terriost watch groups. Im guessing the columnist was just off with his facts.

#11     Jun 5, 2006
  2. ummm whitster, your ignorance is astounding. The canadian charter of freedom and rights is part of the canadian constitution. The canadian constituion is made up of several parts. You named one. Its just like when americans say my constituional freedoms. They are usually referring to the Bill of Rights parts of the constitution.

sometimes I feel like a history or constitutional history teacher on elitetrader. Whitster, do you even know your rights by the way.

Its canadian history 101 ;D

http://lois.justice.gc.ca/en/const/index.html

#12     Jun 5, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You shouldn't boast about things like this, Mahram. They come back to bite you in the ass. Be thankful the plot was uncovered, 'nuff said.

#13     Jun 5, 2006
  4. Exactly... well said Ricter :)

#14     Jun 6, 2006
  5. lol ricter how come the united states havent uncovered any plots yet. Even with your illegal tatics that breaks your own constitution you havent broken up any groups yet. You spend too much money on technology and dont invest enought on the boots on the ground and hard intelligence. LOL a trillion dollers spent on anti terriosm, and what has it gotten you. Nothing.

#15     Jun 6, 2006
  6. you have to admit canadian intelligence was much more effective then american intelligence. Our intelligence correctly interpreted that iraq didnt have wmd's. We found our terriosts. how many have you caught in your country. You spend billions and it comes to naught.

#16     Jun 6, 2006
  7. Ricter

Ricter

What I'm going to admit is that there is a lot of chance involved in life, and to take a cocksure attitude like yours "tempts fate".

#17     Jun 6, 2006
  8. Its not cocksure its the fact. How many terriosts have your country caught using the patriot act. Or how many terriosts have you caught using your unamerican, unlawful, and illegal wiretaps and torture. NONE. Canadians use basic lawenforcement, and boots on the grounds intelligence. And we caught the entire lot of them.

#18     Jun 6, 2006
  9. who cares what mahram says Reardon is DIALED in to this mkt, nice job! Yes I know its a day late, but I was on vacation, thanks to this downturn!

#19     Jun 6, 2006
  10. Thanx, man! I always like hearing supportive comments like yours.

#20     Jun 6, 2006