Stoxx News

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by KGB, Aug 14, 2003.

1. KGB

KGB

Do you guys think that one should even trade the Stoxx open at 2:00 AM CST. Or just wait untill NY opens , it seems like the most volitility is after 8:30 AM CST. Just trying to figure the safest way to go about my transformation from Mini Dow to Stoxx. Also it seems easier to follow Us economic news that Europe's. Are there any good websites that will keep me informed of their Economic releases. Thanks Again.

2. just21

just21

European economic figures are announced on Bloomberg TV live.

3. KGB

KGB

Is Bloomberg tv as fast as a Bloomberg terminal. Is it on cable or are you subscribing to something special. Thanks Just21.

4. "Do you guys think that one should even trade the Stoxx open at 2:00 AM CST. Or just wait untill NY opens , it seems like the most volitility is after 8:30 AM CST. Just trying to figure the safest way to go about my transformation from Mini Dow to Stoxx""
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When I'm trading,I trade the Euro50 from midnight to 2:00am, and again from 6:30 to 9:00am west coast time.
    The midnight time,for me, is by far my best W/L %,profit % ect..
    When there's a move(trend) there's no hurry,no pressure first two hours is very orderly, and for me comfortable to trade

sulong

5. Banjo

Banjo

6. I suppose that CNBC has the same news? But maybe later?