Stormchaser vs. SortWizard

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by LivToTrade, Aug 22, 2001.

1. I just started demoing the SortWizard Plus version. It's $60/mo, but its free at Terra Nova-MB with a certain amount of trades. It comes with a number of stock programs, but you can write your own formulas.

I just wondered if anyone else out there is using this program. How does it compare to Stormchaser, or any other scanner out there. I find the customer service to be excellent, but I don't have any experience with other scanners with which to compare it.

Please feel free to make any comments whatsoever on any interday scanner. Thanks. LivToTrade

2. lucky7

lucky7

Was looking at sort wizard myself haven't tried it yet please let me know how it is going. was also checking out trade prospector doesn't look to bad its by third millennium group.

3. yeah I need a good sorting software...
    I ues metastock for end of day stuff...but need some real-time scanners...didnt know I could get sort wizard thru MB...will check it out also

Any other suggestions for realtime scanners and also alerting software....so I could also say add trendlines to the stocks and i could then say scan all stocks with broken trendlines on high volume