Storm coming in the credit industry.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by NoMoreOptions, Jun 18, 2005.

  1. Call the Credit Reporting Services and request that your file get flagged as fraud victim, which will (allegedly) require any creditor to contact you if credit is opened in your name. All those credit protection services offer nothing you can't do on your own.
    #11     Jun 18, 2005
  2. I usually write across the application in big scribbled letters:

    OK - SIGN ME UP!!!! then sign my first name and send the ap back.

    This bugs 'em. :D
    #12     Jun 19, 2005
  3. fair isaac and equifax both offer services and are among the bigger names. try those two. i use scorewatch, which is $8 month. they email whenever something happens - score increased or decreases by a set amount, someone makes an inquiry, etc. these other services prolly repackage info from the above. experion (sp?) also has a service.
    #13     Jun 19, 2005