Stop Working More than 40 Hours a Week

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by cornix, Dec 18, 2012.

1. cornix

cornix

Funny is you advise me to read some books which claim chart reading is a delusion to do what? Deny the reality that for me and some people I personally know chart reading is profitable? :D

#31     Dec 19, 2012
  2. cornix

cornix

No special, secret powers... But I read quotes from Sosos in recent issue of Forbes Russia... he openly claims to rely a lot on his "instinct". :)

#32     Dec 19, 2012
  3. No doubt. The dark lord may have special powers or at least special information not available to mere mortals. However, the palindrome has clear evidence of his success---(Remember, I was close friends with the person he hired to quantify his feelings)

#33     Dec 19, 2012
  4. cornix

cornix

But at least you agree it is possible, correct?

#34     Dec 19, 2012
  5. same here. when I blew up my first account, I started my own business. that was 40 hrs a week. I got a part time job, that was another 15 hrs a week. And I delivered pizzas fri sat and sun night. The rule was, drink as much as possible whenever you have the time and are awake. Which amounted to about a half a beer a day. Eventually I didn't need the weekend job, so that freed up all weekend for beer. Then I didn't need the part time, so another 15 hours a week for drinking. Finally I started trading full time again, then there was absolutely no time for drinking, not even a drop. Market closed? I was working, charts , books, TA, fundamentals, all the time, no break. Needed all my brain power, no place for anything that might cloud my judgement.

now I have a balanced approach. Trade forex whenever I am awake, and smoke pot whenever I am flat.

#35     Dec 19, 2012
  6. Yes, anything is possible. some folks could be gifted, like a psychic. However, I see no evidence, just claims. If you or anyone else could actually do it, why do you toil in obscurity-- unlike the dark lord?

Even the TA true believers here on elite ran with their tales between their legs when challenged on the Combine to public scrutiny.

One of the TA guys lasted for awhile then vanished from the the Combine----

you peeps are super entertaining !

surf

#36     Dec 19, 2012
  7. cornix

cornix

I showed you 50+ consecutive trades with bottom line profit factor around 2.0. Didn't that count? :D

#37     Dec 19, 2012