Stop Using Stop Losses

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oldtime, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Oh cut the crap!

This country didn't double its debt because of a welfare bum. This country doubled its debt bailing out traders. Specifically, those who were trading mortgages. The resulting loss in confidence has resulted in a string of bail outs totalling the recent years' increase in debt.

#51     Jul 2, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well f*ck it. Let's rob each other in the streets. I'll rape your sister, rob your mom and beat you silly. Hey, take what you need eh caprade?

#52     Jul 2, 2012
  3. Lol! How about you simply take responsibility for your own part in this and accept the fact that what you do as trader isn't some great honorable thing. Quite the opposite; you are taking other people's money. Perhaps, you're even getting a small piece of that welfare money if you are successful and he isn't. Does that make you feel better?

#53     Jul 2, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

This argument is not about trading. It's about abusing the welfare system. Two different topics.

#54     Jul 2, 2012
  5. Abuse? You have got to be kidding me!

A few shmucks (traders) like you threw the world economy into the worst recession since the great depression. As a result many people are out of work. Shmucks like you received the biggest welfare handout ever known on this planet. Shmucks like you are now whining because the little guys are reluctant to go out there, and work their butts off to pay off your bailout funds? Instead the little guy sais, "Hey maybe I can with my few measilly dollars get a piece of this grand scheme", created by the master schemers, schmucks like you!

Get off your high horse, Maverick74!

#55     Jul 2, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOL. Please, I'm an independent trader that has paid my taxes in full every year of my adult life. Don't try to defend your bad behavior.

#56     Jul 2, 2012
  7. Fool

Fool

OldTime, I am your secret admirer.:)

#57     Jul 2, 2012
  8. No such thing as honorable trading. No matter how you swing it, you are still scheming money out of other people's pockets.

#58     Jul 2, 2012
  9. This tends to tweak Mav. He thinks he is doing something besides gambling.:)

#59     Jul 2, 2012
  10. Just like how Wal Mart is taking business from lesser retailers? Just like how German luxury cars keep taking sales from American brands? Is it wrong for Toyota to take business from GM's full size truck line?

We're in business and The Market pays us for adding efficiency through liquidity injections and withdraws at the right times. Is it wrong for you to fail and me to succeed?

What would happen if no one traded the markets? What would hedgers do? Or farmers? Startups?

#60     Jul 2, 2012