Stop the crap.....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inandlong, Aug 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok if we get a short instead? batta bing batta boom :D

#61     Aug 17, 2003
  2. here's a good question: would my post above get deleted under new rules?? the post made in the interest of humor (lame humor, but humor nonetheless) but no flame and obviously without content. would my post be put out of its misery? or be permitted its pathetic existence? live or die under new rules, which is it??:confused:

#62     Aug 17, 2003
  3. This feature could prove useful for part of the problem:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#censor

Why have some of the words in my post been blanked-out?

Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: ****.

The same words are censored for all users, and censoring is done by a computer simply searching and replacing words. It is in no way 'intelligent'.

Just a thought.

#63     Aug 17, 2003
  4. seisan

seisan

'Bout time (again)......!

Thanks for layin' it out (again), inandlong.

After patiently and not so patiently warning these total time
    wasters, Baron's just got to tighten up the behavior parameters
    of ET. We all know that walking that fine line of maintaing few restrictions hasn't been easy for him and most of the Moderators..

There must be a zillion clown chat rooms out there that would love to have - on an exclusive basis - those certain few crap characters that crawl around here.

Leave! And don't bother about coming back!

#64     Aug 17, 2003
  5. good point again. I think this moderator has opened up a can of worms beyond his comprehension. Not only that, but I could see some lawsuits being filed if things don't go a certain way.

#65     Aug 17, 2003
  6. ohhhhhh.. the "L" word:eek:

#66     Aug 17, 2003
  7. Pabst

Pabst

LOL! Yes...The People vs. FasterPussyCat

#67     Aug 17, 2003
  8. toby400

toby400

Well - it didn't take long for this thread to drift off course into crap territory.

This board was once a good resource for traders,therefore it is sad to see it slowly sinking under the rubbish generated by those persons identified by the instigator of this thread.

#68     Aug 17, 2003
  9. Suggestion: If you don't like someone's posts, put them on ignore. Problem solved.

#69     Aug 17, 2003
  10. what do you expect. often the tangents are more intriguing than the original problem or question. lots of fine minds here, a rather reliable indicator of intelligence is the sheer # tangents identified and argued .. euphemistically termed free association.

would you have this squelched in the name of some vague dubious notion of forum decorum? :eek:

#70     Aug 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.