stop paying taxes if ur a US citizen!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Lippy, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Lippy

Lippy

2. Do this at your own peril. I can bet my life this win will be appealed. 1 case against many that have lost. The IRS is the most dangerous organization in America. They can tax and they have guns too. Try looking up Irwin Schiff on google. He is spending his second stint in federal prison for tax evasion. Let us know how it works out for you.

3. What a load of crap.

4. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

5. awesome.

6. I would gladly donate money to the govt or have some sort of legitimate tax set up...but this is just completely screwed...what the IRS have set up is pure garbage. It is designed simply to keep everyone in one manageable class, except the really rich of course, who are to be the ones doing the managing...

middle class works their butt off and they get cut down to size because the tax burden falls on them...the money shorn from them goes to the lower class, who are then brought up to about the same level the middle class ends up at after taxes are taken...that way they are essentially equal-relatively speaking. Poor people in general at this point cannot overcome the desire for free money, so they have no motivation to step up and do something because if they do take their life to the next level and get a higher paying job, etc...then they will just have it all taken away by taxes, thus making it a fruitless effort. It doesn't take a genius to see it (which is one reason I noticed it).....taxes place a huge barrier between the super rich and everyone else.....

Taxes are necessary in some form or fashion, as it is how the government is funded, and trust me- contrary to what many may say- you do want policemen and you do want a military, etc......but some of this crap just goes overboard..

Check out the book The New Trader's Tax Solution (I believe its Ted Tesser) for some examples of where your money goes. Hell, just google it or watch CNN to see the travesty in action.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

this cat is a lawyer....i know handful of people who werent so lucky...so i would not take the dont pay approach unless you want to put up a good fight ( ie. more money )

8. If you have the money, just move to a tax haven country. This country has lost it's value and screw it's own citizen, especially in the last few years.