stop losses are for loooosers

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by primemover, Jun 29, 2005.

1. zdreg

zdreg

the originator of this thread must be a recent arrival from a yahoo chat board.
    the yahoo chat boards are full of people with broken keyboards. loo........ etc.

this is one more example of the decline of ET

#101     Jun 30, 2005
  2. zdreg

zdreg

right on topic
    :D

#102     Jun 30, 2005
  3. i have reread the title of this thread:stop losses are for loooosers

and i must agree with that, although first i was against.

The title says that stops are for loosers, this means that someone who loses needs this stops. Someone who always wins doesnt' need a stop.
    But in real live the loosers don't use the stops, that's why they lose.

#103     Jun 30, 2005

4. I totally agree with you, zdreg. This thread and the originator fit the Yahoo profile perfect. With that sad, I'm done with this losing thread.

Good trading to all.

#104     Jun 30, 2005
  5. As far as I am concerned, if you don't know where your downside exit is i.e. stop, when you enter a trade, you are almost certainly destined to be a loser in the long run.

Sounds to me that the originator of this message is a bitter loser who wants to be on every winning trade- dream the hell on pal, losing is part of the game.

#105     Jun 30, 2005
  6. For the last time, I repeat:

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED BY MARKETSURFER!!!

How many times are you guys going to fall for this guys tricks and drone on and on and on about some rubbish this spammer starts just to get you guys all riled up.

#106     Jun 30, 2005
  7. I lose roughly 40% of the time and when I do I get stopped out. So I agree with Markersurferhankrollinsprimemover 100%.

#107     Jul 1, 2005