Stop killing the Iraqis.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intelinvestor, Apr 2, 2008.

1. At least he's not a "liberal" moonbat. Liberals love the Dalai Lama. He hates him.

#31     Apr 2, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Wow! You are really creative Intelinvestor. Unlike you I didn't defend Abu Ghraib, but you defended Saddam. Why did you defend Saddam Intelinvestor?

What are you hiding? What guilt is in your soul that persuaded you to create this thread?

#32     Apr 2, 2008
  3. lol, how did you come up that I defended Saddam?

Can't you talk without false accusations?

#33     Apr 2, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

Nice try again. You said the Iraqi people preferred Saddam to the American liberation. Funny how they elected a pro-American government.

I have had enough with you - I feel like I need a shower.

And as far as Saddam not being connected with terrorism, try these:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120631495290958169.html?mod=opinion_main_review_and_outlooks

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/014/889pvpxc.asp

#34     Apr 2, 2008
  5. Please don't.

The only way to avoid going to hell for your sins is to repent of them. Be truly sorry, and don't do them again.

So join us to oppose the killings in Iraq.

#35     Apr 2, 2008
  6. This is like whack-a-mole. You get rid of one USA/Israel unfair to Muslims cynic, and another pops up to take his place.

ISLAMIC HYPOCRITE

STOP THE ISLAMIC GENOCIDE AGAINST THE REST OF THE WORLD AND STOP THE ISLAMIC GENOCIDE AGAINST OTHER MUSLIMS

#36     Apr 2, 2008
  7. Sunni and Shi'a duffus....over 100 billion served. Whacking each other since 632ad.

#37     Apr 2, 2008
  8. Before you malign Muslims, don't you just crave a Muslim President to lead you out of the mess in Iraq?

#38     Apr 2, 2008
  9. maxpi

maxpi

There were 2 million Saddam widows when the US arrived. We did stop the killings in Iraq....

I feel sorry for those guys and gals that got prosecuted for the Abu Ghraib thingy, people pledging for a fraternity get worse torture than those prisoners got...

Moonbatism at it's best here... maybe not as good as the water boarding thing. How that worked was the guy with moveon.org hired ONE expert to say that waterboarding was much worse mentally than any other war experience and the moonbats repeated him like it was established fact......

#39     Apr 2, 2008
  10. You just made up the number 2 million, didn't you?

#40     Apr 2, 2008