Stop killing the Iraqis.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intelinvestor, Apr 2, 2008.

1. You see, you are lying again. I didn't defend anyone who butchers Iraqis. Instead, I have great sympathy for the Iraqi civilians.

To tell you that the massacre in Iraq is much worse now compared to Saddam's time don't make me defending Saddam a bit.

#21     Apr 2, 2008
  2. Are you talking to Americans or Iraqis? The vast majority of Iraqis being killed these days are the victims of other Iraqis. In fact radical Muslims have a nast habit of blowing up other Muslims as well as Westerners.

I asked wael why radical Muslims kill each other with such frequency. He was unable to provide any suggestions.

#22     Apr 2, 2008
  3. Because the occupiers are promoting hatred in Iraq.

That is reason I said that the situation is much worse off than Saddam's time.

#23     Apr 2, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

How many people did you kill for Saddam's regime Intelinvestor?

#24     Apr 2, 2008
  5. Again, I condemn the killing of Saddam's regime too.

#25     Apr 2, 2008
  6. Why are you defending the ongoing massive slaughter?

Are you one of these ex butchers?

#26     Apr 2, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

No you don't - you claimed the Iaqi people loved Saddam.

How many people have you killed Intelinvestor? Or is it your brother or maybe your father?

Why else would you defend the butcher? You have a guilty conscience. You want to blame somebody for your sins or your family's sins.

How many people has your brother killed Intelinvestor?

#27     Apr 2, 2008
  8. You claimed the Iraqi people are loving the butchers from the U.S.

lol

#28     Apr 2, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

Nice try - I said no such thing.

C'mon Intelinvestor - the only way to expunge your soul is confess your sins. How many people has your family killed for the regime Intelinvestor?

#29     Apr 2, 2008
  10. Is your brother or yourself involved in the Abu Ghraib torture?

Come on, tell us the truth. You know you will not be prosecuted in the U.S. as long as you didn't kill people on U.S. territory.

#30     Apr 2, 2008