Stop Durbin!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by atticus, May 23, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Okay, that was funny.

#31     May 24, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

...and are replaced by other quacks. The circle of life.

#32     May 24, 2012
  3. I did?

#33     May 24, 2012
  4. I did? This was moved from the feedback forum? I posted this once, here. More Prozac. Om nom nom.

#34     May 24, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

The mods on this site are really nice, they argue with posters.

#35     May 24, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's probably the "only" thing that really does what it's suppose to do. I've done the ECA stack for years. It's basically a part of my diet now albeit on low doses.

Drink lots of water which you should be doing anyway if you want to lose weight. And you need to hit the gym. Cardio and short burst training works great.

Yes, the ECA stack most definitely works. I can't believe it's legal. Oops, my bad, it's not. LOL. No matter, it's easy to get and the bonus is, it's cheap as hell.

#36     May 24, 2012
  7. Dick Turban was defeated!

NPA Helps to Defeat the Durbin Amendment
    NPA thanks all advocates who reached out to their senators

Dear dietary supplements advocates:

In another victory for Natural Products Association members, advocates, and the industry, the Durbin Amendment has been defeated, with the U.S. Senate approving Senator Tom Harkin’s motion to table the Durbin amendment by a final vote of 77-20.

The Senate vote was a significant victory for the industry. Senator Durbin announced his intention to seek a vote on his amendment for the first time late Tuesday evening – and worked hard to “whip” votes on his surprise amendment all day Wednesday and Thursday, including making several statements on the Senate floor.

Starting Tuesday night, NPA began working with our Congressional champions and fellow stakeholders to defeat the amendment. The efforts continued all day Wednesday as NPA coordinated with the other trade associations to ensure that every single Senate office was contacted and asked to oppose the amendment. NPA also reached out to you -- its powerful grassroots network – who responded with a flood of outreach to Capitol Hill. Finally, today all five trade associations came together and issued a joint statement expressing our united opposition to the amendment.

NPA would like to thank everyone who reached out to their senators to urge them to oppose the Durbin amendment. It is important to remember that the regulation of dietary supplements remains a hot topic for members of Congress. We must remain engaged, because these issues are likely to be revisited.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Wright
    President, NPA

#37     May 24, 2012
  8. ammo

ammo

#38     May 24, 2012
  9. ammo

ammo

http://www.karenhurd.com/pages/healthtopics/specifichealthconcerns/ht-shc-adhdandadd.html ..here's a diet for add adhd,basically if you just eat real food and lean protien,your dietary needs will be met and you won';t be so hungry,did it last may and dropped 20-30 lbs in 3 months ,still there,need to get on the bike and go for another 20 lbs,but the dietary weight loss was easy, chicken breast fish,boiled eggs(always around for a snack),soft boiled eggs,fruits and frozen veggies,and water ,most of the time when we are hungry ,it's dehydration,stay away from ephedrine,try ginseng,fish oil, b complex ,c,e,and multi,if you want to go nuts, try the rx formula at gnc for bodybuilders,eat more fruit because it will bind you up

#39     May 24, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Call me a sucker... I bought a triple pack of Beyond Tangy Tangerine from Youngevity. Alex Jones and his underlying, Erin Dykes, said it helped them lose 40 and 90+ pounds, respectively. The product boasts 90 trace "essential" minerals and copious vitamins. The pitch is that factory farming has led to soil depletion, combined with processed foods, the food we eat is calorie dense, nutrient poor, which leads to chronic hunger and obesity. The body needs 90+ essential minerals we don't get in our regular diet, that's in the special sauce. So a couple scoops a day and appetite goes down = weight comes off. Problem is, some of those trace minerals are heavy metals. And the "plant-derived" minerals really come from a mine in Utah, that digs up fossilized organic matter, which isn't exactly plant derived. And, there's no quality control analysis l on each batch, so it's really a guessing game about the exact content (especially the heavy metals) in each tub. Of course, I figured all this out the day *after* i bought it... haha. My skins looks a lot better, tho. Probably the mercurochrome. :D

#40     May 24, 2012