Stop Durbin!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by atticus, May 23, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Thx!

#21     May 23, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Advantage to losing weight with as little time as possible spent in the gym.... The same advantage everyone is looking for....

I dont have that kind of metabolism where i can get away with eating bad shit and being lazy, last couple years with lots of travelling and no time at the gym, combined with drinking and sitting on my ass, took its toll on me even though i eat relatively healthy, i easily destroy that with the alcohol.... :D

#22     May 23, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

I lost some pounds with a bit of weight lifting at home (squats, lunges, rows etc) with lots of black beans and frozen veggies. Who knows how long it'll last.

#23     May 23, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, check out Sisson's primal site. Overdoes the concept at times, like they all do. But, very efficient.

#24     May 23, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

'Til winter, when you have to close your windows? ; )

#25     May 23, 2012
  6. In time, the quacks go out of business, and the few real products that are backed by peer-reviewed science and actually work remain on the market (or do so until they are banned).

In the end, there is no substitute for a lifestyle (not just a short-term plan) involving eating clean and working hard in the gym.

#26     May 24, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

:D After the first week, it was smooth sailing. Cuts down on the benefibre, too. U might wanna look into that, Ricter

#27     May 24, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Thx ill look into it....

#28     May 24, 2012
  9. Joe

Joe

You posted this in the Feedback section originally? P&R I could understand, but was wondering why you were writing this on other parts of the site?

#29     May 24, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Bean there, done that. Never again, except for those I eat in the occasional Burrito Supreme. : )

#30     May 24, 2012