Stop Durbin!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by atticus, May 23, 2012.

1. Yeah genius. Cock pills equates to CoQ10 and vitamin C.... how?

#11     May 23, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

While you are on this thread Atticus, I have seen that you are big into working out, can you tell me something? Does Ephedrine actually work? I want to lose about 40 pounds, whats the actual deal with ECA stacks in terms of side effects, and results, and how should i use it? I just got a box full of bottles of straight 8mg ephedrine HCL.....

#12     May 23, 2012
  3. Tom B

Tom B

I thought Erin Burnett left CNBC. :)

#13     May 23, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

40 pounds! How tall are you 8 ft? Or do you just roll yourself to work every day?

My recommendation is to sew your lips together and just leave enough room to insert a straw. Don't drink anything that comes out of a blender. Get back to me in about 60 days and let me know how you are doing.

You're welcome. I'm always here to be of help to my friends. :D

OK, I'll be nice now.

#14     May 23, 2012
  5. It works very well. It's a beta-agonist CNS stim. Respiration and resting BP will rise. Insomnia, etc.

Your best bet is to run a ketogenic diet supplemented with a fiber source for 30-days. No carbs for the first week. You will probably lose 20lbs in the first month and then use the ephHCL in the second month as you re-introduce carbs.

#15     May 23, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Should i use it daily? I have been reading online 3 x 8mg ephedrine pills 3 times per day, so 72 MG ephedrine combined with 200 mg caffeine per dose.....

I have read in some sources not to do it daily cause your body becomes accustomed to it, and other sources say it doesnt matter, what kind of a schedule would you reccomend?

Sometimes it makes my feet tingle, when i use this stuff, should i be worried bout that?

#16     May 23, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

The stack didn't cause me to lose weight, but it did (so I'm told) make me very grumpy. Best weight loss trick I ever used was quitting drinking for 6 years. Harsh, I know.

Low carbing is always effective, but learn how to cook sauces or you'll never stay on it.

#17     May 23, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Thats my biggest problem, drink alcohol 3 times a week, and sit on my ass trading for 10 hours a day..... not exactly a good schedule for staying fit.... Im hitting the gym again and trying to cut down on the alcohol.... just want any advantage i can find....

#18     May 23, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Any advantage for what? I'm just asking. For many years I ate and trained like I was onto the secret of immortality. Then I realized something.

Anyway, easiest way to be and keep fit is to be young. Those are good days, when you can eat an extra large pizza and quaff a pitcher of beer at night, and merely run a flight of steps the next day and be back to your fighting weight.

#19     May 23, 2012
  10. 5 on, 2 off. No, the peripheral neuropathy is transient. Acetyl L Carnitine will help with that.

#20     May 23, 2012