Stoned I Need Your Guidence

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kjb3212, Mar 7, 2007.

1. kjb3212

kjb3212

I have MED at $8.45 and it tanked to $7! Do you see an upside coming, or is the market support below $8.

thanks!

2. If it gets below 6.40 cut your loss

3. That is one ugly chart.

Having said that, you'd definitely be selling into weakness. Volume was 5x average today.

I'm not going to tell you what I think you should do.

That's not my style. You do need to set a figure that you're simply not prepared to see, and set a stop or stop-limit order.

That figure is up to you.

4. Watch out from this one. Profit warnings are often followed by downgrades. Hopefully, it stays above 7 ...

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

there is a high probability it will not only hit 6.40 but go thru it with a vengeance..

6. I'd be dollar cost average and pick up more at those levels. Easier said than done though... hope for a bounce back and get the hell out even hopefully.

7. I've thrown MED overboard already. All these mean little red set backs makes for tricky trading and I'm starting to hate my stocks. I rotated into the " safe " CELG and of course lost just as much there. Trying to figure out why my online account went from 141K to 131K in a week.. must be one of those computer glitches I've heard about over at the NYSE.

8. were you asking for help from stoned or proclaiming to the rest of us that you are stoned and need guidance?

9. when in doubt, get out
    you won´t regret trading by this rule, in fact it´ll save you a lot of money

10. kjb3212

kjb3212

lol, no i wasn't stoned. i was asking stoned his opinion because i had asked before about NTRI.

Though i thank everyone for their input. I was hoping for something like "yea, it'll hit $100 tomorrow" but i appreciate reality.

thanks everyone.

#10     Mar 7, 2007