Stocks would be 50% lower without BUBBLE ben bernanke!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jul 12, 2012.

1. zdreg

zdreg

it is a waste of time to tell people that you cannot make an economy prosperous by printing money. business feels that the government is on their back. why expand ? print money and business/people with money will not expand/create new businesses. they will play financial games in order to maintain the value of their assets.
    what doe a recession have to do with blood in the street?
    when the bernanke/ greenspan bubble busts there may be blood in the streets.

#41     Aug 1, 2012
  2. Bob111

Bob111

yeah..on the wall street..

there is a bloodbath going on right now for a savers like myself(in case you haven't noticed yet),who was unable to find any decent and fairly safe rates anywhere. all because of this fucked up policy,who reward reckless spending and punish folks who live within their means and trying to save some for a rainy day..
    how to fuck you can protect your savings,when 'official' inflation is >2% and banks are paying NOTHING. do you have any idea what this mean? fucking FED is destroying my savings on at least 2-3% a year rate. should i be happy about it and say thank you, mr bernarke?

#42     Aug 1, 2012

3. Yup. All hail the Bernanke Cargo Cult

#43     Aug 1, 2012
  4. zdreg

zdreg

yes, thank him. that is no big deal for a professional trader. he is not destroying your savings at 2% year but your cash at 2%/ year. in the mean time he is creating a bubble you can make umpteenth off.

#44     Aug 1, 2012
  5. Bob111

Bob111

from link above-

couldn't agree more

#45     Aug 1, 2012
  6. zdreg

zdreg

what does it have to do with you/?
    you are not a clueless old man whose worldly wealth is tied up in a bank account

the US government and the young are always trying to steal from the old. ever hear of the 100% tax on assets when medicare runs out?

#46     Aug 1, 2012
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Because if they didn't inject that money, your real savings could be down 50% instead of just 2%.

#47     Aug 1, 2012
  8. Bob111

Bob111

doubt it..cause it would be deflationary..big time..what we have as a fact is #1-inflation(created by FED for one and simply purpose-burn US debt), #2-devaluation of US dollar. yes..it is already 50% down...compared to any other currency..

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=EURUSD=X+Basic+Chart&t=5y

#48     Aug 1, 2012
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

But your bank might be kaput with all your money inside.

I'm not an economist, and you probably aren't either. But you would have to think that from their vantage point and their goals they are doing what they think is a good decision.

#49     Aug 1, 2012
  10. Bob111

Bob111

#50     Aug 1, 2012