Stocks to watch before/after US election?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Fooze666, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Fooze666

Fooze666

I was curious about opinions on general (or specific) stocks and/or industries that you think will move significantly up or down depending on the upcoming US election.

What should we be watching if Trump manages to hold on? And what would you be keeping your eye on if Biden manages to come out on top?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    QQQ,SPY,UPRO,SPXL,TQQQ,QLD----------if Trump wins.
    A Harris-biden win as she puts it/LOL is so unlikely------SQQQ,TECS, spxs,spxu,tqqq, spy, qld, upro,Senator joe biden asked this year for votes for him in US senate,so keep an eye on your charts.
    DIS, DAL maybe so far down by NOV--------any upticks @ all maybe explained by a fake news group simply looking for ratings@ the expense of the truth...……………………………………………….

3. No matter what the situation be, I’ll stick to my trading strategy with the hope that it will prove beneficial.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. %%
    THAT CAN be wise/watch the ETFs/benchmarks+ my paper chart$ + notebook;
    ''none '' of my charts start or stop on election day............................................................................................... Like DOW theory proves\ no man is bigger than the market:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:/:caution::caution: