Stocks to trade in the next weeks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by CClement, May 10, 2010.

1. MHO
    AGNC Yes because its main source of revenues are the Paper/Notes of Residential-Commercial Properties. But I've been wrong before lol

#11     May 12, 2010
  2. I talked to a buddy of mine. His view is Some newer REIT have higer yields because the marlet hasn't priced them to their cashflow properly.

So hopefully these great Divs continue.

#12     May 13, 2010
  3. CRRC looks Poised for a breakout

Good Div, Great Value (P/S), and a religious books Publisher.

Im not religious however you can agree Recession proof. But this is a strictly TA play. Breakout Watchlist

#13     May 13, 2010
  4. #14     May 13, 2010
  5. my money is on VG for the next three weeks

#15     May 14, 2010
  6. CClement

CClement

I've know received a couple of recommandations from the website above, which according to David Cohen, are great stocks to trade right away. But do anyone of you know David Cohen, a small-cap investor, or have you any experience with him, or his newsletter Research Driven Investor. Is it serious, or...?

#16     May 15, 2010
  7. lrm21

lrm21

AGNC is really a security fund

They are buying MBS CMOs and are using 6 to 7x leverage. they were formed in the heart of the meltdown to probably cherry pick the good stuff.

However they have been pushing 30% + ROE for the past year, but the net spread between their cost of borrowing and funding has been closing in. So not sure how long the returns will last.

Still its worth sometime researching may just be a diamond in the rough.

http://ir.agnc.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=219916&p=irol-irhome

#17     May 15, 2010
  8. Yep a REIT MBS with good Dividends

There's a huge MBS REIT market now.
    41 registered REIT-Mortgage Trusts Industry (6-Buys, 23 Holds, 12 Sells)

These guys have alittle more leverage I think (I'll research that to double check)

#18     May 17, 2010