Stocks to buy now

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 27, 2008.

1. i think i jsut buy KO

#31     Oct 27, 2008
  2. I agree that the market has not bottomed however it is a good time to be putting a little money to work. I have been buying and writing options on all my positions.
    I purchased 20 INTC Jan 2011 calls today right at the close for
    $ 6. I had placed an order to buy @ $ 6 when the option was asking $ 6.5 , someone took my bid out when the market tanked . I have 2 years to write covered call options on this position.

#32     Oct 27, 2008
  3. Lets see stock, you've been bullish since the top and your "portfolio" has been wiped out...Most here have been bearish for quite awhile and printed money...As for whining? I think you and "people need to stop selling", "we need more bailouts and or stimulus", and "we need to cut rates to zero"....That certainly sounds like whining to me, so what point are you trying to make? That bullish people that whine are correct, or bearish people that make mioney are wrong? Seems to me you are just flatout wrong.........again...Game, set match!

#33     Oct 27, 2008
  4. I don't think I have enough money for that. I could buy some shares but this investment seems to be too complicated for me...wait for 15 months is a way too long. Do you have some cheaper ones?

#34     Oct 28, 2008
  5. Unfortunately, i am not able to do this right now. :(

#35     Oct 28, 2008
  6. boo hoo hoo all these stocks are up huge today and surging

I expect within 15 months when the dow is at 14,000 most of these stocks will make new highs. Goog, AAPL, RIMM, BIdU, MA, V

#36     Oct 28, 2008
  7. Looks like they're a good buy now. Buy GS especially, going higher to $200 soon.

I agree.

#37     Oct 29, 2008
  8. I agree. Let's kill the bears, my brother. Our portfolio will surge 2800% with POT, MOS, AAPL, V , GOOG, MA. All going higher.

These charts don't matter, what matter is the fundamental only.

#38     Oct 29, 2008
  9. I am very bullish on FSLR. Going higher soon YES!!! You and me, stock_trad3r.

WERD!

#39     Oct 29, 2008
  10. The place holder could be Lucy Van Pelt. Better yet Dan Marino holding the laces toward you ala Ace Ventura :D

#40     Oct 29, 2008