Stocks or Real Estate-Best path to prosperity?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Zr1Trader, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Just compromise and invest in REITs.

#51     Jun 23, 2011
  2. mfoste1

mfoste1

Economic climates have DRASTICALLY changed since the great boom of the 90's, 00's. The easy money has already been made in these avenues and it will become increasingly difficult to generate substantial returns here in the next 10 years. I would certainly avoid commercial and residential RE, however agricultural RE will be fruitful. Do I even have to say anything about equities? Don't buy stocks till QE3 is introduced, the start accumulating.

#52     Jun 23, 2011
  3. cloudy

cloudy

Unfortunately John Thomas has signed up with WIA and they do that kind of stuff. No one has to sign up. It's an informative 30+ minute video by someone who has done a lot of research. So you get a free informative video on real estate and endure one popup. You can turn off cookies and still get to see the presentation. No biggie.

#53     Jun 23, 2011

4. Your first step is to get a salary for your work here.

#54     Jun 24, 2011

5. It doesn't matter what forum it is - its all still kindergarten at ET and this is supposed to be ELITETRADER where by definition market savvy people share wisdom - circular motion with the right hand as usual - what a bunch of yahoos!! :(

The pricks still haven't gotten it - they saw the crash 2008, then disbelieved the crash in 2009 and 2010, now are panicking again as they sure as heck see that something is amiss - but they still don't get it.

And what is it that they don't get, never get, never will get just like their forefathers, the ancestral HERD?

#55     Jun 24, 2011
  6. Here's the list clowns and retards .....

Real estate crashes (not just simple corrections) occur a very few times per century and whn they do it takes a whole heckofalot of unraveling before its over - always always the bubble bursts to just beyond the starting point of the bubble - so we gots a loooong way to go - commercial real estate is falling off a steeper cliff than Las Palmas.

Asset values are in the process of unraveling aka crashing and the process is not of short duration. Coins, stamps, clasic cars, boats, planes, pussy, the works are in a bullmarket of worthlessness.

So repeat after me, dummies .... ?

What is the one and only thing, the absolute one and only thing that skyrockets, I mean literally in a vertical drive to the Moon?

C A S H

#56     Jun 24, 2011
  7. That Florida property that was talked about in the thread will be picked up by the patient individual for under 25k

CASH

#57     Jun 24, 2011

8. And here's the irony ......

ALL CASH is good relative to its individual area or country - for example even the peso will go up in value relative to goods in peso-land ....

but on an international level the true KING of KINGS will be that most unexpected, most reviled, most disgraced, thoroughly despised and cast out as a reprobate by 98% of the pubic ......

the US Dollar. .. yeah the very same currency that was, say what, adulterated by trillions flooding the market and the very same one that the chinks, brazzies and others said ought not to be the leading currency no more, hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahha.

That's just the way the market aka the unconscious mind fucks with the retards at ET and believe me it is thorougly numbing and hilarious to hear/see ET-ers discourse and wax wise.

#58     Jun 24, 2011
  9. Your first step is to quit calling tops against the biggest stimulus in US history.

I don't need to be compensated for the pleasure to delete posts of people who don't have the mental capacity to provide anything other than spam.

Reminds me of someone
    :)

#59     Jun 24, 2011
  10. Your projections of self and rantings tell us volumes about your "real life" character.

I mean the handle "deabdbroke" couldn't be any clearer of the conscious projection and perhaps what circumstances you are in.

Ever thought about doing a 180 and see if you can actually make some positive impacts from your existence instead of all the negative bullshit?

#60     Jun 24, 2011