Stocks in serious trouble

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Digs, Jul 17, 2010.

1. nickdes

nickdes

I am inclined to believe that the market is heading lower too....

#11     Jul 17, 2010
  2. This constitues another dismal falure of the Keynesian approach.
    Borrow and spend on useless make-work projects. My brother-who lives in Lousisana-works as an electrical engineer. His firm recently won a bid to retrofit a previously shuttered refinery for
    a firm called Dynamic Fuels LLC-a wholley owned subsideray of Tyson Foods. The goal of the retrofit was to see if Chicken renderings could be refined into biofuel. After completion of the
    plant one barrel of biodiesel-55 gallons- was produced. This great achievement earned Don Tyson-the chicken magnet- upwards of $200,000,000 in stimulus funds from the great Investment recovery act of 2008. Of course the cost of the
    effort was a fraction of the payout to Tyson foods=easy money.
    AS of this date Charleys chicken Farm- as it was come to be known-is shuttered. It has no commercial value.

#12     Jul 17, 2010
  3. Digs

Digs

APPL is now 20% of the NASD im market Cap.

If that sell off on Iphone4 issues, show will the general market.

AAPL is priced at crazy earnings levels !

#13     Jul 18, 2010
  4. GG1972

GG1972

#14     Jul 18, 2010
  5. BAC looks like crap. Time to buy if it goes any lower?
    [​IMG]

#15     Jul 18, 2010
  6. KMAX

KMAX

with support at where? 13.50?

#16     Jul 18, 2010
  7. charts

charts

#17     Jul 18, 2010
  8. KMAX

KMAX

Wow I thought Shortie wanted to short BAC. I agree BAC isn't a buy here.

I don't have a chart to post but me thinks shorting ED looks good.

#18     Jul 18, 2010
  9. charts

charts

Your statements are probably too vague, and your charts too generic to stir a discussion. I guess you're saying that SPY's in a couple of days retrace, after which its up trend will resume (as in "previous chart-if history repeats itself") ? I doubt it ... :)

#19     Jul 18, 2010
  10. hajimow

hajimow

I agree. Specially AAPL is in big trouble. They cannnot keep up with the edemand. If if they increase the production by 10 fold and increase the price by 20% and wrap the Iphone in dogs poo-poo, they can not keep up the demand.:D

#20     Jul 18, 2010