stocks going higher.. any news?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gobar, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Here's a rip from my post on the 2nd-

There is a " momentum " peak coming up on the 5th. And a " trough " on the 9th..... I don't really understand that I've been focusing on the BIG picture which called the sell off perfectly Oct 15-18 and calls for a turn DECEMBER FIFTH! These peaks and troughs are mini inflection points along the way - what gets tricky is figuring out where we going up before the turn day so the turn is down? Or are we in a downtrend and the turn is up? It's possible the Fed meeting has distorted all of this and makes these Cycle predictions moot but the FIFTH & the EIGHTH of this month are the key days. Just recently we were going up with bad volume and breadth so it seemed obvious the turn down would come on Oct 4th or 5th... But now we have a decidedly different picture and my read on Cycle theory is you still call for the flip no matter the direction so what was supposed to be a high is now a LOW. We must call for a ST rally then around the FIFTH! Does that mean it ends three days later on the 8th? I don't know. Does any of this make any sense? This is what happens when I try to explain these things myself instead of cut and pasting! Anyway- I just keep focused on the ebbs and flows of this month with the aim to be fully invested by December 5th . The important long term cycle turn date that counts. ~ stoney

>> I believe yesterday was the fifth. These cycle turns are scarily accurate aren't they? Look out for a trundown on Thurday or Friday which should be the Eighth of the month.... Stoney

#31     Nov 6, 2007
  2. The 2:30 rebounders will ensure a strong close today

no need to worry

#32     Nov 6, 2007