Stocks/Commodities/FuturesMags Sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by steve46, May 21, 2004.

1. Hey Folks:
    I have a boatload of old Stocks & Commodities and Futures magazines that I am going to either sell or throw them into a trash bag and toss them out. So that we are all clear on this, I think Stocks & Commodities has turned into an advertising rag and lately the articles are crap. Future Magazine in contrast is a bit better but still is a glorified ad machine for brokers and vendors. I havent learned anything new from these magazines for a long while. So that should take care all the irritating folks who ask "why are you selling it?" (I am selling them because I am tired of seeing them lying there collecting dust). Why should anyone buy them? Well I doubt that any successful trader will. However a newby or inexperienced trader may want them and could actually learn from them. Also a collector may find value in them at some point in the future. If I get an offer that motivates me to put them in a box and ship them I will do that. If not, I am going to dump them into my incinerator. Just eyeballing the stacks I would guess I have several years of back issues. Regards, Steve46

2. Yannis

Yannis

Steve, you must have an MBA in Marketing and Sales from, let me guess... Harvard?

:)

3. You mean my sparkling description of the product does not compel you to offer the entire contents of your trading account in order to obtain these valuable educational materials? How could any trader interested in success not want to read every word of these articles? Only then will you be able to make millions (indeed billions) in the market of your choice!!!!!

:D :D :D