Stockpickr vs stock_trad3r

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 6, 2007.

1. We are similar in that we incorperate some sort of 'slang' into our titles.

Stockpickr is trying to be slang by omiting the 'e' in picker whihc is kinda lame

And I added a '3' instead of an 'e' for my username

Stockpickr is much more widely known on such websites as thestreet but his picks and advice sucks.

My picks do better and I give better advice.

Also, when I say it is time2 buy it usually is

thats cause the nasdaq is up 1.75% so far and this is a huuuge rebound

I have said b4 and will say again

THERE WAS NO COMPELLING REASON FOR THE SELLOFF

Even stockpiker wont tell you that cause he's a loser

I recommend as usual

AAPL, GS, MA, CHAP, TIE, HANS, BIDU, GOOG, AMR, RIMM

Make easy money in the stock market not by reading losers such as barons, cramer, stockpikr, blooberg, thestreet aand other crappy financial gurus and publications but by reading my posts

2. your writing style is very similar to a 10th grader's. Are you still in high school?

Is this more fun than Magic the Gathering?

3. LOL

4. If so, our schools are in horrible shape. :D

5. S2007S

S2007S

did you disappear during the drop last week???

As for your picks, be careful with MA, that is one stock I think will be dropping back to the low 80's soon.

6. I will sometimes leave the forum for a day or two if the market is dropping because there are too many bears even for the smallest of selloffs and no point arguing with most of them.

Why will MA drop to 80's?

7. S2007S

S2007S

you see me running from this forum when the markets are running higher and higher and higher. NOPE!!!!

8. I was here during the may/june/jusly selloff

9. S2007S

S2007S

NICE 4 buck drop today!!!

10. & he`s a vapor trail once again......that $4 buck drop must have killed his 10 lot.

#10     Mar 7, 2007