Stockpair.com

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by VinMan, Jan 24, 2012.

1. VinMan

VinMan

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Interesting concept. Looks like they are trying to put Bright Trading out of business. Just kidding Don. :)

3. renton

renton

I'm interested in the same company as well. Not much I can find out about them other than they owned/run by a company called NexTrade Worldwide Ltd based in Cyprus.

I registered an account with them but haven't deposited any funds as of yet. One of their people just contacted me to run through a deposit over the phone but I said I'd do it another time. When I asked about the regulatory board they are gaoverned by there was a bit of a pause, and simply said we governed by EU trading laws. Asking specifically about the board/agency lead to a long pause.

No company registered on the CySEC website for the same address or any info on NexTrade.

Bit worrying....

4. renton

renton

Update for everyone - Support came back to me. They are not regulated, but they did kindly point me to the relevant section in the CySEC policy as to why - apparently they considered as a Binary Options trading company:

From CySEC:

Question Number: 16
    Relevant Provisions: Part III of the Third Appendix - Law 144(I)/2007 - “financial instruments”
    Issue: Binary Options
    Question: Are binary options regulated by CySEC?
    Answer: CySEC’s current position is that binary options do not fall within the definition of financial instruments under the IFLaw 144(I)/2007 and are therefore not subject to CySEC regulation.

5. I heard Binary Option shops don't send you your money when you win! Let me know how it works and if you can get your money back out!

6. pineman

pineman

Any info on these guys, interesting concept none the less !

7. Koster

Koster

I have been a trader on Stockpair since October 2013 and it's end of July 2014 now.

Fortunately, I'm a profitable trader and I can personally vouch for Stockpair as a legit organisation. I have won over 20K USD in profit on Stockpair and have had no issues making withdrawals. Payment is usually transferred within a few days of making the request.

I've been with a number of brokers over the years, and few of them are as transparent and as 'clean' as Stockpair. Just my 2 cents!

8. tom_czr

tom_czr

Smells awful :mad:

9. Koster

Koster

Of course it does. No one knows more than me how often brokers provide their own anonymous "testimonials" online. But I am a private trader, I've written an entire blog about my journey through binary options (good and bad) over on cogbay.com if you need affirmation!

Take or leave my comments, I don't mind! I already know how hard it is to decipher fact from fiction in this game! :p

10. DZ954

DZ954

Just a suggestion here....

Instead of dealing with shady brokers why don't you consider hiring someone like http://www.spreadprofessor.wildapricot.org/ to teach you how to make a living from spread trading. Spread trading is a legit strategy backed by stastical data.

#10     Aug 15, 2014