Stockmarkettimer.com Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ElectricSavant, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pspr

pspr

Roll dem snake eyes!!

#11     Dec 1, 2003
  2. LOL ....your right! I like you.

Michael B.

#12     Dec 1, 2003
  3. tango29

tango29

great to me! Look forward to it.

#13     Dec 1, 2003
  4. LOL....just hold em' off at the pass.....

Michael B.

#14     Dec 1, 2003
  5. ok wango tango......but do not expect much.....

Michael B.

#15     Dec 1, 2003
  6. imo, it seems now you (and ET as well, perhaps opening a new forum) would have developed a new business model that, together with a 5k (or whatever) account, can be used (other than advertisement) to evaluate (on a realtime basis) and promote the viability and performance of some trading systems, similar to what Futures Truth does. :confused:

The next step logically would be how to rank them systematically! :D

#16     Dec 1, 2003
  7. Excerpt from website by permission:

Pivot Points are forecasted market trend changes and are based on a proprietary algorithm we developed a number of years ago. They can be quite accurate in pinpointing important market turning points. The advantage of the PP's is that they can be forecast out in the future weeks in advance, giving traders a heads up of when to expect a trend change. The disadvantages were 1) not all PP's mark significant turning points and 2) they can occasionally be early or late by a day or two. To overcome these shortcomings, we use a modified relative strength indicator that provides more precise entries and exits. In fact, in most cases, the adjusted PP dates have hit the exact closing swing highs and lows.

#17     Dec 2, 2003
  8. Signals emailed well before entry at close. (15:15cst) usually around 13:45cst

This is an always in system reversing or just staying in the same direction from signal to signal. No stops...but can use 37 points...I do not.

I use it to trade the NQ.

5-18 days holding time. (sorry I originally said 3-10 days).

#18     Dec 2, 2003
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

ElectricSavant,

While this is an appealing idea I must put the kibosh on it before you begin. Unfortunately a journal of this nature is free advertising for their commercial site and not permitted on ET for non-sponsors. I notice they offer free access to each of their services for one day each week, so any interested ET members can do a free trial and see if the service is for them. If so, they can subscribe for a month, follow the calls, and see if they like it.

#19     Dec 2, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.