Stock_turd3r is a better trader than 95% of ET - 5 reasons why:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aeliodon, Oct 17, 2007.

1. stock trad3er is a GOD? not even close

#21     Oct 17, 2007
  2. bluud

bluud

#22     Oct 17, 2007
  3. Frank, I too am a trader, but you are wrong about a few things.

First, I don't think anyone believes Stocktrader is a god. Obviously your missing the point so I'll spell it out for you. Stock has made a mockery out the supposed Elite Traders on this site. To many, myself included, thats funny as hell on many, many levels. Frank, if you were really a seasoned trader you wouldn't be offended by Stock. You would laugh and see the stupidity and ridiculousness of not only stock but this whole site. Afterall, no real trader could possibly take any of these guys seriously. Nothing more than a bunch of two-bit wannabe's pounding their chests about how smart they are and in doing so showing their true neophyte colors. The fact is if you were any good you wouldn't care what he says. Or what I say or anyone else says for that matter. Does what he says or what you say change one damn thing about what will happen tomorrow, a week from tomorrow or next year? I think not.

Second, your comment about traders always win and buy and holders always lose is quite frankly stupid not to mention false. The winner is the guy who makes the most money, not the guy who trades the most. I made over $2,000,000 on 1 stock that I held for 3 years. I bet thats more than all your trading profits combined x20. And you know what? Not once has anyone ever said to me, "I'm sorry sir, your trying to purchase this item with lesser valued buy and hold money so we need to tack on a few more bucks to make it fair".

Anyway, I'm starting to feel like a sixth grader beating the hell out of some 1st graders. It was fun at first but it's gotten old quickly. Plus, should I accidently educate a few people here this sites value as a fade may suffer. Please carry on without me and I'll see you on the otherside....probably literally..lol

#23     Oct 17, 2007
  4. There are many many stocks up 500-1000 % in the last year. Investors believing in some of these companies benefited handsomely. I doubt there are any day traders up half that! They feel good that they can live off their profits & feel good being busy. You can still live off profits from buy & hold by cashing in a litte....especially when your yearly profits are double/triple that of daytraders. This year has better for buy & hold if you have the winners!

#24     Oct 17, 2007
  5. Buy and Hold. Warren Buffet spends months or years to find a good stock to buy and hold. Buy and hold for most it's pure gambling, if you invest for a living you need a methology.

And I do hate his stupid posts. Is he bored at work or something? He sounds like a pump and dumper. Tax money at work.

#25     Oct 18, 2007
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

#26     Oct 18, 2007
  7. Emm, pardon me chaps, sorry to be the party pooper in your daytrading vs buy'n'hold debate, but have any of you ever heard of active portfolio management?
    :p

#27     Oct 18, 2007
  8. No, who's that? Could be I have him on ignore.

#28     Oct 18, 2007
  9. probably :D

#29     Oct 18, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D I love this cat.....longhorn you are one of my favorite posters ever....

#30     Oct 18, 2007