Stock_trad7r is now no more!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jul 7, 2008.

1. He's hanging on by the skin of his testicles.

#41     Jul 7, 2008
  2. The sad thing is that he probably still thinks this is a bull market...

#42     Jul 7, 2008
  3. If today's SPX close of 1252.31 is never again broken on a daily close, do you all realize that by making so much fun of him, you're going to have to kneel at his altar for perpetuity?! :D

#43     Jul 7, 2008
  4. I'm not worried ... tomorrow's close will be lower. I believe 1230 will be tested before all is said and done.

#44     Jul 7, 2008
  5. Just 1,230?? Wow you are optimistic.

#45     Jul 7, 2008
  6. C'mon SandyGray - so let's for argument sake cajole Stock and say stick around we still like you.

He says YEAH! Didn't close below - no bear market - going straight up as a result - I'm always right, etc.

Do you think we <i>ever</i> took this seriously - even if it does go up from here. . .I don't think he sill have any braggin rights let alone fond, aggrandizing in the wings.

gA

#46     Jul 7, 2008
  7. He's gone tomorrow.

#47     Jul 7, 2008
  8. Of course. This <i>is</i> supposed to be a bull market, after all.

#48     Jul 7, 2008
  9. trkarl

trkarl

Here is stock on 11-27-07

"I have decided to take a pause from ET and will return when the dow closes above 14150 again which should be in a few weeks of so.

On the other hand, should there be a bear market, I'll be gone for good."

The DOW has never closed above 14150 after that post so he should have never posted again. Period. End of story.

He has failed miserably in his never wrong call and since has begun posting his usual drivel which is rather entertaining.

Good luck on him being gone after 1252 gets smacked.

#49     Jul 7, 2008
  10. Well guys, Im not certain where he got 1252 from, but Im thinking more and more everyday that the next target is right around 1150 for the SnP. If it falls lower then today, then I think we can count on it. It appears DUG broke out a little and the downtrend is breaking on that one.

#50     Jul 7, 2008