Stock_trad3r's stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 13, 2007.

1. JimBob56

JimBob56

Some of are here to try to learn how to be better traders. The obvious beauty of this board is the anonimity of it. It seems to me if some with over a thousand post is asked to back up his claims about being a trader, he should.

#41     Jun 15, 2007
  2. Impossible to silence the critics..there will always be critics. My job isn't to silence them.

#42     Jun 15, 2007
  3. JimBob56

JimBob56

sorry about the spelling and grammar errors.

#43     Jun 15, 2007
  4. JimBob56

JimBob56

If your not willing to back up what you are saying will you please go to Yahoo and post there. I want to learn how to be the best trader I can. I would like to learn from your wins and mistakes. I will be gladly posting my wins and losses as soon as I feel like I have something to offer to the community. Until than, I hope to learn from other people through their post.

Personally I can't tell if your a person who I would like to emulate or some paper trading dip shit who thinks he has figured it all out. That is why the community needs to see some proof.

#44     Jun 15, 2007

5. come onnnnnn..... i promise i wont tell the hedgefunds about your 1 share of goog so they dont put the squeeze on you, funny thing is anyon who makes money on this site is willing to show a statement you just proved my point.

#45     Jun 15, 2007
  6. You already said it was $100k you farking twat! :p You also said you have a 17" monitor.

I can't believe you spew half of the shit you do...just realize that your entire net worth is just partial income to many on here. Not your "gains" that you don't make, your whole fucking monetary value.

I can't believe you parade around as if $100k was any decent sum. How old are you? :confused:

#46     Jun 15, 2007
  7. hels02

hels02

Wow. You guys need to lighten up. Right or wrong, he's posting, and he generates responses that may or may not be interesting or entertaining.

I want to see the guy who's 100% right all the time on all their picks, who literally earns the right to pick on someone else.

And you guys can get sour all you want, but the market's had a very long bull run, and with his picks, top or not, he's made money. Probably more $$ than a lot of the traders here, judging by some of the calls I've seen over the last few months.

#47     Jun 15, 2007
  8. He's the Gilligan of the board? I agree...only I'm not sure he's so clever. :p

#48     Jun 15, 2007
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

He's not a trader ... he's a buy & hold investor.

I've asked him about shorting multiple times and he seems to think shorting is un-American or a 4 letter word ... any trader who's serious about trading plays the short side.

#49     Jun 15, 2007