Stock_trad3r's stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 13, 2007.

1. I'm actually kinda flattered that someone is paying so much close attention to my posts even if they are put downs.

#31     Jun 14, 2007
  2. Cash, I have attempted in the past to offer advice, but this guy is so arrogant he either disappears or comes back with a ridiculous flame. I'm done with him, he is on ignore, as is eqt trdr. Makloda actually has something to say most of the time, not the ludicrous no risk bullshit, or stock saying how great he is for 1) buying at the worst possible time last year and ultimately getting bailed out. And 2 thinking he is the shit because he bot the ib top 10 in a 1 way mkt. Most if not all of his picks are just momentum stocks. We all know what happens to these things. Most look to be forming blow off tops as we speak. He can do and post what he wants, sooner or later he'll be crushed.

#32     Jun 14, 2007
  3. I agree with everything except for this, it is pretty tough to average your entry prices when you are trading 1 share:p

Stocktrad3r how much money are you working with??? no one who i have seen who is as arrogant as you on this forum is unwilling to share this and since you are such a pro you should have no problem.

plus it is the internet anyways so who cares why dont you show us all here how big of a swinger you really are, can you even afford A (1) share of goog? That might cut into your rent payments next month, :p but think of it this way, it is only a half months salary for you:D

#33     Jun 14, 2007
  4. Have you tried to discuss anything with him? Even his "allies" like makloda practically beg him to profit take and he just posts inane garbage about how he crushes the markets and hilarious other such shit that nails him as an idiot It So Fact So.

I have laughed a ton egging him on to say shit, why would I encourage him to try and do something that might jeopardize his stupidity? :confused:

#34     Jun 14, 2007
  5. You're a comedic(moronic) genius(fool) who should be praised(shot like a dumb dog) for his market crushing(sub-par in this bull market) gains(that you haven't actually made).

It's kind of hard not to pay attention to you...you're like a beacon of stupidity ringing out. :p

#35     Jun 14, 2007

6. Because idiots like you are the ones who post the most on this site, why dont you show me what you made last month?? its the blind leading the blind around here and somehow they manage to make it sound like they know what they are doing, no wonder 90% of traders fail.

Why do you feel like you are qualified to give in depth answers to questions for which you know nothing about?? Is it your post count? lol

Or better yet why dont you post a tax return i am assuming in 2006 you had a positive income didnt you??

When i first was learning to trade 2 years ago i came to this site and i thought people were helping me, meanwhile i was learning from people like stocktrad3r, who dont have a fucking clue, but act like they know everything that goes on.

I have traded for 2 years and i make a lot of mney now from trading and i would be willing to back it up in one second if someone wants to see, my only premise is that a)stocktrad3r posts his account size and b) cashmoney posts a 2006 tax return.

That being said i dont come on here and pretend to be an expert to flatter my own ego, it doesnt do anyone a damn bit of good, and i know that i am stil clueless.

#36     Jun 14, 2007
  7. Sisiepudee is the forum superstar

Already has over 900 posts.

#37     Jun 14, 2007
  8. please post your account size quit dodging the question silence all the critics.

#38     Jun 14, 2007
  9. It is 6 figures..exact numbers are none of your business :cool:

#39     Jun 14, 2007
  10. ok instead of account size how about posting just a few of your positions off of your brokerage statement. Please i really want to believe you, how bout this just post your position size in goog.

Surely you want to silence the critics, think about it, you could show us your monster account size and then every time you post a pic you will have a cramer like following pushing the stock up.

btw, the 2 zeros after the decimal ( .00) do not count as "figures"

#40     Jun 14, 2007