Stock_trad3r's stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Thats why you keep adding money and switching money from under performing stocks to stocks that are outperforming.

For example, I sold out my TIE, HANS and AMR weeks ago since they weren't doing well and put the money into some DDM and FWLT.

#21     Jun 14, 2007
  2. You bought TIE and hans at the highs before they split. You continued to hold them(because you don't know when to sell" as they dropped like rocks. Your Fwlt will be dropping like a rock shortly.

You have to know upside potential versus downside risk before you enter a stock. If you don't then take no action until you do.

#22     Jun 14, 2007
  3. I bought HANS and TIE in June 06 after they had formed bearish blowoff tops and I held them for almost a year taking a small loss. I haven't made that mistake again. The blowoff top is unquestionably bearish formation and can't be ignored.

#23     Jun 14, 2007
  4. You were screaming to buy tie in april and may of 06 right at the top. The posts are still there.

#24     Jun 14, 2007
  5. The average of those picks is 40+% YTD even if you include TIE and HANS. CHAP and aapl more than doubled...

#25     Jun 14, 2007
  6. I can see apple falling after the iPhone release.

#26     Jun 14, 2007
  7. I don't believe anything you say because you:

- Don't understand how question marks work

- Don't average your entry prices

- Didn't know that you have to sell a stock to clock a gain

- Think the 10 year doesn't matter

- Said It So Fact So instead of Ipso Facto

- Talked shit to me about my returns until I told you what they are and then never responded

- Probably look like Joan Jett and live with your parents

- Thought BIDU=Bidu(and not Baidu as it really does) and CHAP=Chapelle Steel(and not Chaparral Steel as it really does) yet you supposedly invest in both.

- Take advice from Jim Cramer

There is a longer list of stupid things you've done such as:

Question: "What kind of monitor setup do you use? I think the question is self-explanatory"

stock_turder Answer: 17" monitor

------

Question: "What kind of data do you use in trading

stock_turder Answer: Online Quotes

------

Question: "What is a traders greatest expense?"

stock_turder's First Answer:um commission fees

stock_turder's Second Answer: delayed quotes

-------------------------

You have to be the most dense person in the world. Thanks for all the great laughs though...it's been a blast. :D

#27     Jun 14, 2007
  8. autostop

autostop

Dip buyers are hibernating :p

#28     Jun 14, 2007
  9. RL8093

RL8093

Considering the abuse this guy (stock_trad3r) gets every time he posts, I've got to wonder what he's getting from posting? It's a rare event when someone actually answers any of his questions .... [​IMG]

#29     Jun 14, 2007
  10. Just a thought, instead of trying to rip him down on everything he says, how bout you actually try and help him become a "better" trader?

#30     Jun 14, 2007